PeaceHealth is seeking an RN Nurse Float Pool for a Full Time, 0.90 FTE, Variable position. Hourly compensation starts at $37.70, more depending on experience.
- $10,000 Sign On Bonus available
- Evening differential (1500-2300)- $4.15/hr
- Night differential (2300-0700)- $7.16/hr
- Float Pool Differential- $4.00/hr
- Comprehensive benefit package and relocation bonus available
Provides professional nursing direct patient care in compliance with professional practice and unit standards. Promotes a collaborative, interdisciplinary approach towards patients, families, and all members of the care delivery team.
Details of the Position:
- Assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care needs.
- Documents patient care in the healthcare record according to established standards.
- Directs and delegates care to other team members in accordance with their education, credentials, and demonstrated competence.
- Ensures own professional effectiveness through education and professional development.
- Participates in the development of and maintains established hospital policies, procedures and objectives, quality improvement, safety, environmental and infection prevention program.
What you bring:
- Graduate of an approved school of nursing, Washington State RN license required.
- BSN and specialty certification preferred.
- 12 months of nonacute care RN experience or 6 months of Acute Care RN experience required.
- Preferred recent float experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and ability to apply age specific principles of growth and development and life stages to meet each patient’s needs.
- Current BLS (Basic Life Support) certification required at date of hire.
- ACLS certification may be required.
For a full description of the position or for questions, contact Melissa, [email protected]
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application.
Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 including 2 doses of a 2-dose series or 1 dose of a 1-dose series plus 14 days beyond the final dose prior to start date.