PeaceHealth is seeking a Clinical Education Logistics Coordinator for a Full Time, 1.00 FTE, Day position. Hourly compensation starts at $23.42, more depending on experience.
Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 including 2 doses of a 2-dose series or 1 dose of a 1-dose series plus 14 days beyond the final dose prior to start date.
The Clinical Education Logistics Coordinator is responsible for for maintaining data bases; event planning and managing logistics for educational activities; calendaring, participating on planning committees; procuring and/or managing software for educational design and delivery; marketing; interacting with internal and external stakeholders. Ordering and monitoring use of supplies; meeting agendas and minutes; participating in both activity and department-level evaluation processes.
Details of the position:
- Coordinates logistics for the Clinical Education Department, including scheduling, inventory management, ensuring supplies, and set-up for all education classes, workshops and skills labs as well as all daily management activities. Serves as a resource for network clinical education needs.
- Prepares meeting agendas, materials, records meeting minutes and completes pre- and post-activity documentation.
- Obtains supplies, and sets up room for meetings and education sessions, classes, workshops and skills fairs. Supports technology use in activity development and implementation.
- Assists with maintaining the Clinical Education document library including standard work and job aides or instructions and event planning checklists to ensure they are current, accessible and updated to support efficient operations.
- Assists with collection analysis, and documentation of evaluation data.
- Identifies and builds meaningful relationships with internal and external stakeholders to advance professional development activities.
- Participates in project team meetings, tracks action items for meetings and workshops to ensure they are completed and met.
- Identifies internal and external issues that impact the department and escalates through the appropriate chain of command.
- Identifies and supports process improvement
- Providers administrative support for electronic course assignment, tracking and reporting.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
What you bring:
- Associate Degree Required; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of three years of administrative program support experience required.
- Experience in a healthcare setting preferred.
- Demonstrated high level of skills and knowledge in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Skilled in project management with the ability to manage multiple concurrent projects and tasks.
- Ability to work with all levels of management and caregivers.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, projects and display flexibility in a fast paced and changing work environment.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
For a full description of the position or for questions, contact Beth, [email protected]
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state or federal laws.