PeaceHealth is seeking a Resource RN - Pediatrics for a Part Time, 0.75 FTE, Night position. Hourly compensation starts at $37.70, more depending on experience.
- $10,000 Sign-On Bonus Available
- $4.15/hr Evening Differential (1500-2300)
- $7.16/hr Night Differential (2300-0700)
- Comprehensive Benefits Package and Relocation Bonus Available
Provides professional nursing direct patient care in compliance with professional practice and unit standards. Promotes a collaborative, interdisciplinary approach towards patients, families and all members of the care delivery team.
Details of the Position:
- Assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care needs.
- Documents patient care in the healthcare record according to established standards.
- Directs and delegates care to other team members in accordance with their education, credentials, and demonstrated competence.
- Ensures own professional effectiveness through education and professional development.
- Participates in the development of and maintains established hospital policies, procedures and objectives, quality improvement, safety, environmental and infection prevention program.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
What You Bring:
- Graduate of an approved school of nursing required.
- BSN preferred.
- Specialty certification preferred.
- At least 2 years pediatric inpatient acute medical, surgical care experience required.
- Pediatric emergency room or PICU with procedural experience such as infusions, sedation, strong IV skills, PICC line insertion experience preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and ability to apply age specific principles of growth and development and life stages to meet each patient’s needs.
- Current Registered Nurse licensure in the state in which nurse will be practicing.
- Current BLS (Basic Life Support) certification required at date of hire.
- Current PALS (Pediatric Advanced Life Support) certification required at date of hire.
- NRP certification required at date of hire.
- ACLS certification may be required.
- Pediatric certification within 6 months.
- Demonstrated ability to promote positive interpersonal relationships and patient/family centered work environment
- Able to support and interpret medical center philosophy, policy and procedures
- Basic computer skills
This position is represented by a collective bargaining agreement. There may be more than one opening on this posting.
For a full description of the position or for questions, contact Kathy, [email protected]
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.
Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 including 2 doses of a 2-dose series or 1 dose of a 1-dose series plus 14 days beyond the final dose prior to start date.