Full Time, Hybrid, 1.00 FTE, Day position. Work will be Onsite at one of our 3 hospitals 1-3 days a week and remote the other days. Hospitals are in Vancouver, WA, Springfield, OR or Bellingham, WA.
Successful Candidate would have one or more Following Experiences:
- Epic Analyst Experience
- Oncology and Infusion experience
- Expertise in electronic orders within Epic
Utilizes Informatics methodologies to analyze, design, validate, test, and maintain all workflows for caregiver interactions with the EHR, and other electronic solutions as appropriate. Facilitates and leads/ supports continual optimization and ensures standardization of clinical content and workflows across the entire system; serves as the leader and key point of contact between the clinical arena and internal technology departments/ vendors.
Details of the position:
- Leads the identification and design of consistent workflows and content with clinical stakeholders while promoting standardization, critical decision-making and helping ensure adoption of electronic solutions across the entire PeaceHealth system.
- Participates in collaboration with internal Technology Solution Partners (TSP) team in the design, building, testing, and implementation of all electronic applications to support the financial goals of the organization.
- Identifies opportunities to replace redundant and/ or manual processes with automated solutions; updates published workflows as appropriate.
- Promotes an evidence-based practice model for workflow design and electronic systems throughout the organization.
- Participates in the development of training materials through collaboration with internal Learning and Development team; integrating workflows into the training of all caregivers.
- Establishes, facilitates and maintains communication between all teams of caregivers, TSP/ other internal resources and vendors to interpret and convey information as appropriate.
- Facilitates/ participates in EHR optimization/ CDI via PeaceHealth’s System Governance Model.
- Provides ongoing analysis of EHR system/ workflow design for patient quality and safety; ensures clinical excellence by identifying workflow gaps in response to reported issues; updates published workflows as appropriate.
- Facilitates/ participates on EHR upgrade teams, including decision making and prioritization on new functionality and workflows; updates published workflows as appropriate.
- Engages/ collaborates with clinical operations across the PeaceHealth system to ensure direct patient caregivers influence on EHR/technology decisions, workflow, content and system design and implementation training and/or communication.
- Provides ongoing standardized workflow reinforcement across the entire PeaceHealth System.
What I bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in a healthcare discipline such as nursing, informatics, healthcare administration, communications, business administration, or other health care related field, or equivalent combination of education and/ or experience.
- Minimum of three years’ experience in a healthcare discipline such as nursing, direct patient care, clinical leadership, ancillary clinical specialty, or related technical experience and/ or a combination of education and experience.
- Experience supporting operations in an electronic healthcare environment or may have equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- Knowledge and understanding of related protocols, hardware documentation and systems applications.
- Knowledge of the healthcare system, and the differing patient care processes within its settings.
- Knowledge of the principles and methodologies of process improvement.
- Epic experience preferred.
- CPHIMS, ANIA or other informatics certification preferred
For a full description of the position, or for questions, please email [email protected].
Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 including 2 doses of a 2-dose series or 1 dose of a 1-dose series plus 14 days beyond the final dose prior to start date.
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.