PeaceHealth is seeking a HR Advisor for a Full Time, 1.00 FTE, Day position.
Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 including 2 doses of a 2-dose series or 1 dose of a 1-dose series plus 14 days beyond the final dose prior to start date.
This position can be performed fully remote. If telecommuting, PeaceHealth will provide the caregiver with necessary computer equipment. It is the responsibility of the caregiver to provide Internet access. Caregiver must reside in OR, WA, AK or TX.
Serves as a supportive resource as an initial point of contact for caregivers and leaders for general Human Resource (HR) and employment related matters. Responds to the inquiries directed to the HR Service Center; supports caregivers and leaders in resolving initial inquiries. Works in support of HRPO in support of more complex issue resolution.
- Consults with HR supervisor and HR partners regarding inquiries on a variety of employment issues including performance management, policy interpretation and administration, HR processes, compensation, benefits, payroll, and employee and labor relations. Participates in HRPO projects, requests, and provide support as needed.
- Establishes relationships with caregivers and leadership to facilitate effective problem resolution. Analyzes situations and provides recommendations and follow-up supporting the business strategies and objectives of the HRPO.
- Case manages AskHR inquiries, interfacing with internal and external resources to furnish or obtain needed information. Researches issues, gathers support information, solicits input from necessary knowledge experts and provides resolution within the Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- Submits supervisor updates, builds position codes and submits action requests to ensure HRMS system accuracy.
- Collaborates and partners with HR stakeholders and Centers of Excellence (COEs) to resolve specific issues requiring focused resolution.
- Educates caregivers on self-service technology. Refers caregivers to PeaceHealth’s or other vendors (i.e. benefits, leave of absence, retirement etc.) as appropriate.
- Reports on HR-related metrics. Enters, compiles and analyzes data relating to performance management, corrective actions, and other purposes.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or a related field; or equivalent knowledge and skills obtained through a combination of education, training and experience.
- Minimum of 2 years human resource experience required, preferably in the healthcare industry.
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR) certification preferred
- Knowledge of regulatory compliance, federal and state laws with a working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines.
- Ability to analyze information gathered by investigation, and concisely report findings and recommendations.
- Ability to prioritize responsibilities and to organize workload to ensure that timeframes are met, and the work is successfully completed within deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Data entry and analytical skills.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office application.
- Proficient in the use of a major HRIS solution preferred.
- Work requires fairly light physical exertion from up to 65% of the time.
- Ability to lift objects weighing 30 lbs. or less.
- Work is performed under normal working conditions with adequate lighting and ventilation.
- Job duties frequently require intense concentration and attention to detail (up to 65% of work time).
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.