PeaceHealth is seeking a Provider Recruiter for a Full Time, 1.00 FTE, Variable position.
Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 including 2 doses of a 2-dose series or 1 dose of a 1-dose series plus 14 days beyond the final dose prior to start date.
This position is remote, however the selected caregiver must reside in OR, WA, AK or TX and will require occasional site visits.
Responsible for full lifecycle recruitment, sourcing, and hiring of physicians, providers, and advanced practice clinicians (APC) for PeaceHealth, PeaceHealth Medical Group, or medical staff caregivers. Develops and coordinates consultative relationships with hiring managers, executive leadership, and human resource partners. Provides reporting and regular status updates to recruitment leadership and hiring managers. Contributes to the team by maintaining positive relationships and providing a high level of customer service. Nurtures personal and professional networks to develop active and passive talent pipelines while being sensitive to organizational needs, caregiver engagement, and our public image.
- Implements recruitment strategies based on department and organizational needs. Establishes, cultivates, and maintains strong ongoing relationships with hiring managers to fully understand organizational and departmental needs and tailor recruitment solutions accordingly. Trains hiring managers and teams on recruitment and interviewing processes.
- Performs initial screening of candidates to determine qualifications and dispositional fit for targeted positions. Presents qualified finalist candidates to recruitment principals. Initiates interview itineraries of selected candidates and spouse/significant other.
- Executes recruitment plan by aggressively sourcing and recruiting well-qualified candidates from a variety of sources. Uses “high-touch” customer service recruitment strategies to recruit through one-on-one communications and active representation of recruitment proposition to candidates. Ensures effective employment practices to attract, hire and retain high quality and diverse talent.
- Solicits physician candidates for each recruitment opportunity. Networks with PeaceHealth medical staff to identify potential candidates. Tracks regional natives as potential candidates during their medical education process. Maintains communication with all potential candidates throughout the entirety of the provider recruitment process.
- Spearheads the organization’s efforts towards structuring and negotiating appropriate compensation and relocation packages.
- Ensures achievement of hiring goals through effective resource management. Coordinates selection process to include screening, interviewing, establishing, presenting and negotiating offers and closing final candidates.
- Collaborates with the HR Partner Organization and other staff in the creation, development, and maintenance of retention strategies in specific job areas. Collaborates with Diversity and Inclusion team to ensure that recruitment plan incorporates diversity goals and objectives.
- Promotes PeaceHealth and its presence in the community with professional organizations, employer panels at a variety of recruitment functions. Collects and analyzes data on demographics and hiring activity for use in designing recruitment plans.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field; or equivalent knowledge and skills obtained through a combination of education, training, and experience required.
- Minimum of three years direct physician, provider or other clinical recruitment experience required.
- Experience using various sourcing techniques including the Internet, advertising, networking and community resources.
- Previous Human Resources experience or HR degree strongly preferred.
- Strong communication skills needed.
- AAPPR certification preferred.
- Knowledge of full lifecycle recruitment process including knowledge of “Hire for Fit” interview and selection process.
- Comprehensive knowledge of laws, acts and regulations associated with employment laws, STARK and Anti-Kickback regulations, and their application to recruitment processes and transactions.
- Basic knowledge of labor unions, and human resource functional areas.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office applications (Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint) required.
- In-depth level of understanding of service level agreements.
- Ability to deliver high levels of customer service when dealing with positions that require multiple months to fill.
- Work requires fairly light physical exertion from up to 65% of the time.
- Ability to lift objects weighing 30 lbs. or less.
- Work is performed under normal working conditions with adequate lighting and ventilation.
- Job duties frequently require intense concentration and attention to detail (up to 65% of work time).
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.