PeaceHealth is seeking a Clinical Integration Analyst - Supply Chain for a Full Time, 1.00 FTE, Day position.
Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 including 2 doses of a 2-dose series or 1 dose of a 1-dose series plus 14 days beyond the final dose prior to start date.
Responsible for coordinating a variety of activities and projects to support product selection, as well as supply and service agreementsto enhance supply chain leadership’s ability to improve the financial performance of PeaceHealth facilities and affiliates. Analyzes product research and clinical outcomes data and prepares financial analysis to ensure system supply management activities optimize the delivery of cost effective, quality healthcare. Develops, produces, implements, and manages information to support local, regional, and national product/service contracts for PeaceHealth. Develops and produces reports to support performance benchmarks, project implementation, and to trend customer needs for PeaceHealth.
- Assists VA program managers and facility supply chain staff with product conversions, tracking implementations to completion across the system. Communicates and resolves incomplete product conversions with all levels of supply chain personnel within the organization. Ensures report data integrity and supports any supplemental databases in relation to product utilization.
- Develops and produces value analysis reporting tools to enhance supply chain leadership’s ability to improve the financial performance for PeaceHealth, affiliates, and other stakeholders. Conducts presentations as necessary of PeaceHealth facilities and group purchasing members.
- Supports the development and implementation of common supply chain strategies throughout PeaceHealth. Determines the clinical and financial impact of adding new products and technologies and evaluates prospective technologies that may significantly impact revenue and support strategic planning.
- Coordinates agendas, takes minutes, and prepares PowerPoint presentations for team as needed.
- Revises, manages, and maintains value analysis dashboard and master formulary; reviews tracking tools for variances and cost savings opportunities; prepares statistics and reports in support of value analysis for supply chain leadership.
- Reviews and identifies trends in product consumption by facility. Presents various types of information and reports from analysis to key stakeholders as requested.
- Develops, implements, and maintains contract and clinical integration/value analysis toolsets; implements and maintains tracking tools for administrative fees and contract rebates, as identified by supply chain leadership.
- Keeps projects on track, short and long term, through follow-up with all stakeholders. Provides current savings tracking during team meetings. Performs ad hoc reporting, as requested, in support of program managers and assigned facilities.
- Provides technical support to supply chain caregivers and affiliates. Provides training as necessary.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Supply Chain, Healthcare Administration, Computer Science, or other related field is required; equivalent education and/or experience may be substituted for a degree.
- Minimum of five (5) years supply chain analytical experience high proficiency in database management and spreadsheets is required.
- Experience with supply chain information system is preferred.
- Healthcare product knowledge is preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office with advanced skills in Excel and leveraging and using MRP, ERP, SAP, Tableau, is required.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, working independently and as part of a team is required.
- Proficient analytical and problem-solving skills are required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Effective and demonstrated relationship building skills are required.
- Strong ability with Crystal Report Writing, Access and/or SQL Queries is required.
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.