PeaceHealth is seeking a Care Mgt/Med Social Work for a Per Diem/Relief, 0.00 FTE, Day position. Hourly compensation starts at $31.18, more depending on experience.
Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 including 2 doses of a 2-dose series or 1 dose of a 1-dose series plus 14 days beyond the final dose prior to start date.
Responsible for identifying and interacting with medically and psychosocially complex patients and families who are likely to benefit from care management and meet high risk criteria and for coordination of discharge planning services for these patients in collaboration with RN Care Management and other members of the care team.
Details of the position
- Screen and identify patients who need care management per high risk criteria.
- Assess, develop, implement, and monitor a comprehensive discharge plan of care through an interdisciplinary team process in conjunction with the patient and family.
- Collaborate with the multi-disciplinary team to identify problems or needs that require special planning, intervention, teaching or follow-up.
- Identify key problems, strengths, and resources to be addressed in the discharge plan of care.
- Coordinate and facilitate improved ability to comply with plan of treatment; counseling or support needed to cope with situation; improved ability to access appropriate level of care due to lack of financial resources or lack of available service.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
What you bring
- Master’s degree in social work (MSW).
- In lieu of an MSW, the following qualifications and experience may be accepted:
- Master’s degree in counseling or related field with a minimum of two years’ work experience in a medical or healthcare setting, social service agency, or community organization focusing on health and/or welfare issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in social work or related field with a minimum of four years’ work experience in a medical or healthcare setting, social service agency, or community organization focusing on health and/or welfare issues.
- OREGON: Licensed Clinical Social Worker preferred.
- Minimum of two years employment in a healthcare setting or community agency dealing with health and/or welfare issues preferred.
For a full description of the position, or for questions, please contact Moussa Sangare at [email protected]
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state or federal laws.