PeaceHealth is seeking a Compensation Analyst for a Full Time, 1.00 FTE, Day position.
Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 including 2 doses of a 2-dose series or 1 dose of a 1-dose series plus 14 days beyond the final dose prior to start date.Caregiver Job Profile
Provides technical and analytical support for system-wide compensation initiatives that foster PeaceHealth’s total rewards strategy. Supports the administration of compensation applications, systems and processes. Assists in the presentation of data, reporting, job evaluation and market pricing. Supports the annual incentive programs, and the market and equity review process.
- Assists consultants in day-to-day client group support. Serves as a resource to human resource partners in support of compensation systems, processes and policies. Assists in data research, presentationand development.
- Serves as the primary point of contact for third party survey data collection, analysis and participation.
- Serves as the administrator and subject matter expert for the system-wide Key Certification program. Plans annual timeline, communication, administration, auditing and payout.
- Participates in the development and testing of system upgrades, or implementation of new systems affecting human resources and compensation processes. Works with TSP (our information technology partners) to work through these initiatives.
- Researches and coordinates vendor partnerships for compensation programs and initiatives.
- Identifies best practices and process improvement opportunities with viable options for implementation and cost savings for the organization.
- Assists the department in understanding and planning for local labor market trends, as well as changes to federal, state, and local laws, including, but not limited to, wage and hour, minimum wage rates, and fair pay laws.
- Assists with data audits to ensure accuracy and compliance.
- Provides occasional back up support to the Compensation Specialist, for system job/position adds and updates, as well as the Compensation GHR in-basket.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business, finance, or related field required, or a combination of education, training, and applicable experience
- Two years of experience in a compensation or HR analyst role, or applicable combination of compensation, analytics, and/or finance experience and education required.
- Highly skilled in reporting and analytics strongly preferred
- Experience in a multi-site healthcare environment preferred
- Experience in Lawson/GHR/Infor preferred
- Progress towards the Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) designation preferred
- Advanced level of technical expertise in Microsoft applications: Excel, PowerPoint and Word required
- Skilled in one or more preferred: Tableau, Power BI, Quickbase, QlikView or other dashboard analytics tools
- Experience with a market-pricing database tool preferred
- Advanced analytical and qualitative skills – ability to analyze large datasets.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, as well as critical thinking skills, required
- Attention to detail in all job-related aspects
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task daily
- Ability to collaborate with leadership and staff
- Knowledge of state and federal wage and hour and pay equity laws
REGION/LOCATION SPECIFIC NOTES
At PeaceHealth, we carry on the healing mission of Jesus Christ by promoting personal and community health, relieving pain and suffering, and treating each person in a loving and caring way. The fulfillment of this Mission is our shared purpose. It drives all that we are and all that we do. Employees of PeaceHealth embrace the spirit of these words and share our commitment to Exceptional Medicine and Compassionate Care and are willing to learn and grow as a member of the PeaceHealth family.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed within this job class. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.