We invite you to be the part of a group of seasoned psychiatrists providing psychiatric consultation in a large tertiary care medical center. Care setting can vary from emergency room, medical floors, ICU and other specialty floors. You will enjoy being a part of a highly respected psychiatric team that is well supported by hospital administration and fellow healthcare providers from other specialties. With no weekday and only occasional weekend call requirement, generous PTO and other benefits, this opportunity is well suited for providers looking to practice in an urban setting with excellent work-life balance.
If you are seeking variety in practice, this position offers the opportunity and flexibility to work in a partial hospitalization program and a well-staffed outpatient clinic as well.
Why you’ll love the practice:
- PeaceHealth Southwest has a busy and highly-respected consultation service, providing consults to medical/surgical inpatients and to our ED.
- Collegial group of psychiatrists and a multidisciplinary behavioral health team.
- Weekday work schedule with potential call coverage
PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center:
- 450-bed regional and community, not-for-profit medical center.
- Inpatient Behavioral Health unit is a 12-bed adult hospital setting with an emphasis on engagement and recovery-oriented treatment. There is an emphasis on crisis stabilization including medication evaluation. A holistic approach including physical and emotional care with individual and family direction is part of each person's treatment.
- Become a member of this physician-centric practice, and never compromise the values that brought you to medicine:
- Well trained and congenial colleagues
- Enthusiastic support staff
- Accomplished, accessible specialty physicians
- Competitive compensation with robust benefits package
- EPIC EMR
What you'll love about the community:
- Vancouver, Washington is in the Portland, Oregon metropolitan area. Live in either Vancouver or Portland
- Easy access to an abundance of recreational and cultural amenities including hiking, biking, skiing, water sports, fishing, fine dining, theatre, symphony and so much more.
- An exceptional school system.
- Take advantage of no state income tax in Washington.
- We offer competitive compensation and a robust benefits package, including relocation, health plans, retirement plans, CME reimbursement, medical malpractice, etc.
To learn more about working at PeaceHealth about the benefits offered, or for more information about PeaceHealth please visit our homepage www.peacehealth.org/careers.
Get a feeling for the Spirit of PeaceHealth through this three-minute video, and visit us on Facebook or LinkedIn!
For more information please contact Lyndse Neppl: [email protected]