PeaceHealth is seeking a Project Manager Senior EPMO - Business Transformation for a Full Time, 1.00 FTE, Day position. Hourly compensation starts at $45.66, more depending on experience.
Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 including 2 doses of a 2-dose series or 1 dose of a 1-dose series plus 14 days beyond the final dose prior to start date.
Works with executive and directing sponsors and leaders of the cross functional teams to create project vision, develop implementation strategy and implement change adaption plan. Plans and manages project risk and issues to avoid or mitigate risk to project schedules, budget, deliverables, and quality. Provides leadership and decision in circumstances where competing interests and priorities involve the highest levels of management. Leads multiple moderate to large enterprise projects. May lead a complex enterprise program with direct oversight from MGR Program Delivery.
- Collaborates and partners with both program and project sponsors, functional and network leaders to develop project definition to include project scope, financial, timeline, risks, dependency, resource needs, and alignment to strategic imperatives. Ensures appropriate project governance is in place and adhered to the structure.
- Develops and maintains project schedules. Manages project and program budgets and track costs. Monitors and analyzes performance and productivity of the project and implements necessary corrective plans.
- Ensures project collisions are mitigated by directing and coordinating supporting activities with impacting external project managers. Provides hands-on leadership and process subject matter expertise to projects/program teams and senior level management.
- Maintains a project level schedule and critical path that allows drill across to external dependency projects. Coordinates internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless implementation of project.
- Prepares and facilitates vendor selection processes, including writing Requests for Information (RFIs) and Requests for Proposal (RFPs).
- Leads quality assurance processes to ensure solutions are properly tested consistent with test cases and acceptance criteria.
- Manages project risks and issues, determining a course of action, considering constraints and objectives enabling continued project progress.
- Provides project status reports and ensures project data in the Project Management Information System (PMIS) is accurate. Serves as point-person for internal and external project communications; ensures that project milestones, completion dates, costs, contingencies, and risks are communicated to team members and stakeholders.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Health Administration or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Minimum of 7 years’ of experience leading large, complex enterprise projects, building business plans and pro forma for complex enterprise projects.
- Experience managing enterprise programs.
- Experience with Agile, Lean or Six Sigma and other development processes and methodologies.
- Experience leading PM staff required.
- Healthcare and IST industry experience is preferred.
- PMI Certification in Project Management (PMP) is required within 6 months of date of hire.
- Lean Black Green Certification is preferred.
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) is preferred.
- Adept in use of experience with project management applications (e.g., MS Project, MS Project Server, Clarity).
- Ability to lead implementation of project management best practices and frameworks such as PMI or CMMI.
- Experience with Agile, Lean, and other development processes and methodologies.
- Ability to assemble, advise, evaluate, restructure and coach project/program teams in complex environment.
- Change Management and Leadership experience.
- Demonstrated ability to utilize effective communication strategies; able to implement, drive business successful business outcomes, and work effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrable leadership and leadership development experience in large, complex healthcare organizations.
- Ability to work with MGR Program Delivery to provide updates, receiving guidance and communicating project needs.
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state or federal laws.