This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 38268
Location: Springfield, OR
Work Type: Full Time
Shift Length: 8 Hours
Benefit Eligibility: Full-time benefits
***Hiring Bonus and Relocation Assistance May Be Available***
PeaceHealth RiverBend Medical Center in Springfield, Oregon is seeking a Cath Lab Manager, 1.00 FTE, Day position.
The position is responsible, under the direction of the Director of Cardiovascular Services, for overseeing the day-to-day operational and clinical activities of the Cath Lab. Coordinates unit activities and supports staff in providing compassionate care and services to patients and families. Independent decision-making is expected in the execution of routine duties.
Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 including 2 doses of a 2-dose series or 1 dose of a 1-dose series plus 14 days beyond the final dose prior to start date.
Details about the position:
1. Supervise staff and give technical direction, monitor and prioritize workflow.
2. Manage the selection, training and development of staff.
3. Assists in development and monitoring of budget. Performs needs assessment and makes recommendations for capital purchases.
4. Ensure adequate staffing and effective utilization of resources.
5. Assure services are in compliance with professional standards, state and federal regulatory requirements.
6. Establish effective relationships with physicians.
7. Performs other duties as assigned.
What you bring:
Physical / Cognitive Requirements:
About the community:
Springfield is located at the southern end of the Willamette Valley, also known as Oregon wine country. Two rivers run through the community, the Willamette River, and McKenzie River. Bike, walk or run the Middle Fork Path along the Willamette river, or spend the day fishing on the McKenzie river. Springfield has a flourishing downtown and fast becoming a must visit for its culinary experience! Immersed in art, take the outdoor mural tour, or stay inside at the Emerald Art Center. We have one of the most desirable locations in the Pacific Northwest to live, work, and play.
For additional information, contact Andrea, [email protected]
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.