PeaceHealth Medical Group is seeking an outstanding Urgent Care Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join the Memorial Urgent Care practice located in beautiful downtown Vancouver, WA. The ideal candidate will have two years of Urgent Care provider experience. BLS and ACLS are required. PALS and ATLS are preferred.
Highlights about the practice:
- Established, fast-paced outpatient-only Urgent Care practice with EPIC EMR
- Collegial team of 3 physicians plus experienced advanced practice clinicians: 3 physician assistants and 2 nurse practitioners
- Affiliated with the Emergency Department of Southwest Medical Center in Vancouver, WA; a Level II Trauma Center
- Physician-led medical group offering a supportive and collaborative work environment
- System-wide EPIC EMR. Order medications electronically
- Memorial Urgent Care is open 7 days a week and on all holidays
- Onsite x-ray, lab, and pharmacy services available for rapid care
Why you’ll love Vancouver:
- Providers are deeply integrated into the community and have a strong desire to care for their neighbors.
- Vancouver has a robust, independent city with over 160k people with the additional advantage of being part of the Portland, Oregon metro area.
- Vancouver is the county seat in Clark County named for the Lewis and Clark expedition
- The temperate climate in eastern Washington and Oregon nurtures beautiful landscapes, bountiful fruit and vegetable harvests, and world-famous flowers such as tulips and roses.
- Outdoor lovers will enjoy quick access to the Pacific Ocean, Mt. Hood, Mount St. Helens, and never-ending outdoor recreation options in the Pacific Northwest
- The metro area has world-class cuisine, wine, and beer which are mostly locally produced and sourced.
- Downtown Vancouver is only 9 miles from downtown Portland, 80 miles to the Pacific Coast, and 160 miles to Seattle
- Washington State does not have state income tax
- Click here to view: PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center and community profile. They are one of the largest employers in Clark County.
- Last year there were more than 224k outpatient clinic visits
- Over 600 active medical providers with most specialty services provided locally
- In 2014 they received a Gold Star Recognition from the Washington State Hospital Association for clinical initiatives designed to reduce readmission rates and infections.
- Guaranteed Hourly Rate: $63.25 – 77.48 depending on YOE
- Select retirement benefits and employee wellness program with FitBit options.
- Employee Wellness Program with FitBit options and up to $400 in incentives for healthy lifestyles
- A medical home model with care teams and integrated EPIC EMR
- PeaceHealth Medical Group is physician-led and embraces a leadership model fully rooted in our Mission and Values and in our heritage as a Catholic healthcare ministry