CNA - Medical; Part Time, 0.60 FTE, Day position. Hourly compensation starts at $19.00.
Be part of a compassionate and cohesive team who cares for the local population and enjoys getting to know their patients.
A 25-bed critical access hospital, PeaceHealth United General Medical Center offers advanced treatment options and short hospital stays. Discover PeaceHealth United General Medical Center and what the beautiful community of Sedro-Woolley has to offer: https://peacehealth.culturehq.com/story/5793
*** Hiring Bonus May Be Available *** Hiring Bonus May Be Available *** Hiring Bonus May Be Available ***
Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 including 2 doses of a 2-dose series or 1 dose of a 1-dose series plus 14 days beyond the final dose prior to start date.
DETAILS OF THE POSITION
- Assist in providing direct patient care as delegated by the Registered Nurse within the scope of the CNA licensure.
- Perform basic technical skills which may include: CPR; taking and recording vital signs; measuring and recording fluid intake/output; applying dressings; recognizing and reporting signs and symptoms of common diseases or conditions; administering treatments as directed by a physician or nurse.
- Assist patient with personal care which may include: bathing; mouth and skin care; grooming and dressing; toileting assistance; eating and hydration.
- Provide patients with help walking, exercising, and moving in and out of bed.
- Maintain unit supplies by stocking patient rooms and supply areas to meet patient care needs.
WHAT YOU BRING
- Graduate of an approved Certified Nursing Assistant program required
- Current Certified Nursing Assistant certification level as required by state or facility.
- Current BLS (Basic Life Support) certification required at date of hire.
UNITED GENERAL PHYSICAL/COGNITIVE REQUIREMENTS:
- Work requires moderate physical exertion to include prolonged periods of standing from 34% to 65% of the time.
- Ability to lift objects weighing 50 lbs. or less.
- Work requires frequent exposure to minor cold, heat, poor ventilation, or sharp instruments; reasonably anticipated exposure to blood and body fluids once per month or more; hazards may include exposure to cleaning chemicals and disinfectants, soiled linens, unknown liquid in trash bags and biohazards (sharps).
- Duties require the ability to concentrate and pay close attention to detail (more than 65% of work time).
- There are ergonomic risks identified for each Environmental Services Technician (EST) assignment.
For a full position description or for questions, please contact Vicki Greenwald: [email protected]
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state or federal laws.