PeaceHealth is seeking a Compensation Analyst Sr - Rewards for a Full Time, 1.00 FTE, Day position.
Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 including 2 doses of a 2-dose series or 1 dose of a 1-dose series plus 14 days beyond the final dose prior to start date.
Prepares analyses on a broad range of data driven projects. Provides ongoing analytical support for system-wide compensation initiatives that foster PeaceHealth’s total rewards strategy. Supports the annual market and equity review process. Designs and maintains dashboards and other reporting tools. May provide project management for a variety of compensation initiatives, including new tools and policy development or revision. Supports compensation consultant client group requests such as job evaluation and pay reviews.
- Assists consultants in day-to-day client group support. Conducts job analysis and review, pay change/pay equity review and other support as needed. Supports the design, implementation, and administration of the organization’s compensation programs.
- Evaluates new and existing positions for market competitiveness. Conducts ad-hoc analyses and reporting. Collects and interprets data to validate internal and external competitiveness.
- Identifies patterns and trends in data, and tells compelling stories with data visuals and exhibits. Builds dashboards, and maintains applications and databases in support of compensation initivates.
- Conducts market research to support the development of bargaining proposals for caregiver compensation and evaluates union compensation requests. Gathers and prepares cost data for company and union proposals and final settlements.
- Identifies best practices and process improvement opportunities with viable options for implementation and cost savings for the organization.
- Researches and manages vendor partnerships for compensation programs and initiatives.
- Participates in the development and testing of system upgrades, or implementation of new systems affecting human resources and compensation processes.
- Assists with data audits to ensure accuracy and compliance.
- Provides occasional back up support for system job/position and administration.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business, finance, or related field required, or a combination of education, training, and applicable experience
- Three years of experience in a progressively responsible compensation role, or applicable combination of compensation, analytics, and/or finance experience and education required.
- Highly skilled in reporting and analytics strongly preferred
- Experience in a multi-site healthcare environment preferred
- Experience in Lawson/GHR/Infor preferred
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP), or progress towards preferred
- Advanced level of technical expertise in Microsoft applications: Excel, PowerPoint and Word required
- Skilled in one or more preferred: Tableau, Power BI, Quickbase, QlikView or other dashboard analytics tools
- Experience with MarketPay or other market-pricing database tools preferred
- Advanced analytical and qualitative skills – ability to analyze large datasets.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, as well as critical thinking skills, required
- Attention to detail in all job-related aspects
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task daily
- Ability to collaborate with leadership and staff
- Knowledge of state and federal wage and hour and pay equity laws
At PeaceHealth, we carry on the healing mission of Jesus Christ by promoting personal and community health, relieving pain and suffering, and treating each person in a loving and caring way. The fulfillment of this Mission is our shared purpose. It drives all that we are and all that we do. Employees of PeaceHealth embrace the spirit of these words and share our commitment to Exceptional Medicine and Compassionate Care and are willing to learn and grow as a member of the PeaceHealth family.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed within this job class. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.