Job ID: 39842
Location: Camas, WA
Work Type: Full Time
Shift Length: Variable
Benefit Eligibility: Full-time benefits
At PeaceHealth, Our Vision is that every person receives safe, compassionate care; every time, every touch. PeaceHealth is seeking a Dermatology at PeaceHealth Lacamas Primary Care Clinic to join a thriving practice that focuses on the diagnosis, treatment and not cosmetics. Camas is located on the Columbia River across from Portland. If you are looking for a community that offer amazing outdoor recreation but enjoy quick access to big-city amenities, then our area could be a great place for you!
· Practice model: Two Physicians and two Medical Assistants. Two exam spaces per provider and one procedure room. As well as shared clinic space with Family Medicine.
· Enjoy a full-time 5-day work week, with no call. PeaceHealth supports Work/Life Balance.
· 100% Outpatient, without MOH’s, seeing 16-30 patients per day.
· The supportive Leadership team and clinic staff.
Why you’ll love Camas:
· With a population of 27,000 Camas is known for its beautiful downtown tree-lined streets, unique boutiques and eateries and small-town charm. Established in 1883 as a mill town, it has been revitalized to include fine shopping, art galleries, dining and services while still maintaining its historic feel.
· Neighboring Vancouver is a robust city with over 174,000 residents and you will be in a community voted as the friendliest walking & bicycling city in the United States! The city is known for its naturally beautiful scenery, abundant outdoor recreation, diverse cuisine, art walks, contemporary boutiques, and a vibrant farmers market- all nestled between the Pacific Ocean and the Cascade Mountains on the north bank of the Columbia River. 2018 will showcase Vancouver’s new 7.3-acre waterfront park that will feature shopping, dining, housing units, professional office space, water sports access, parks and a 90-cable pier overlooking the Columbia River.
· Just 10 minutes away from Portland International Airport and Washington state has no income tax!
· Located in Vancouver, PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center and Medical Group: Vancouver and Camas provide comprehensive specialty care for more than 280,000 patients annually in southwest Washington. One of Clark County’s largest employers, PeaceHealth Southwest offers dozens of medical specialty services and programs. As one of the largest employer in Clark County with 275,000 comprehensive specialty care patients annually.
· PeaceHealth was named one of the Healthiest 100 Workplaces in America and the No. 1 Healthiest Employer in Washington!
· Guaranteed first year income: $495,157.00
· Employment bonus, Relocation Assistance, and Education Loan Reimbursement (if applicable)
· Integrated physician-led medical group.
PeaceHealth System Overview: PeaceHealth, based in Vancouver, Wash., is a nonprofit Catholic health system offering care to communities in Washington, Oregon and Alaska. PeaceHealth has approximately 16,000 caregivers, a multi-specialty medical group practice with more than 1,100 physicians and providers, and 10 medical centers serving both urban and rural communities throughout the Northwest. In 1890, the Sisters of St. Joseph of Peace founded what has become PeaceHealth. Today, PeaceHealth is the legacy of its founding Sisters and remains dedicated to ensuring that every person receives safe, compassionate care; every time, every touch. For more information, visit www.peacehealth.org
If you are interested in this career opportunity, please contact Provider Recruiter Lyndse Clark, [email protected]
PeaceHealth is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified job applicants and employees without regard to the following statuses: protected veteran; qualified individual with a disability; race; ethnicity; religion; gender; pregnancy; gender identity; national origin; age; genetic information; sexual orientation; or any other protected status in accordance with local, state, or federal laws. The above information is intended to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of caregivers assigned to this job.
Referral Bonus Eligible