PeaceHealth is seeking a Informaticist - Home Health and Hospice for a Full Time, 1.00 FTE, Day, Hybrid position. Hourly compensation starts at $41.49, more depending on experience.
Must live within one hour drive from one of larger hospitals in Vancouver, WA, Bellingham, WA or Springfield, OR.
***Position is Hybrid, remote and has expectations of going to hospital when needed.
Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 including 2 doses of a 2-dose series or 1 dose of a 1-dose series plus 14 days beyond the final dose prior to start date.
Successful Candidate would have one or more Following Experiences:
- Experience with Epic preferred
- Experience with Home Health or Hospice service lines
- Experience in Informatics methodologies or significant process improvement work history
Utilizes Informatics methodologies to analyze, design, validate, test, and maintain all workflows for caregiver interactions with the EHR, and other electronic solutions as appropriate. Facilitates and leads/ supports continual optimization and ensures standardization of clinical content and workflows across the entire system; serves as the leader and key point of contact between the clinical arena and internal technology departments/ vendors.
Details of the position:
- Leads the identification and design of consistent workflows and content with clinical stakeholders while promoting standardization, critical decision-making and helping ensure adoption of electronic solutions across the entire PeaceHealth system.
- Participates in collaboration with internal Technology Solution Partners (TSP) team in the design, building, testing, and implementation of all electronic applications to support the financial goals of the organization.
- Identifies opportunities to replace redundant and/ or manual processes with automated solutions; updates published workflows as appropriate.
- Promotes an evidence-based practice model for workflow design and electronic systems throughout the organization.
- Participates in the development of training materials through collaboration with internal Learning and Development team; integrating workflows into the training of all caregivers.
- Establishes, facilitates and maintains communication between all teams of caregivers, TSP/ other internal resources and vendors to interpret and convey information as appropriate.
What I bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in a healthcare discipline such as nursing, informatics, healthcare administration, communications, business administration, or other health care related field, or equivalent combination of education and/ or experience.
- Minimum of three years’ experience in a healthcare discipline such as nursing, direct patient care, clinical leadership, ancillary clinical specialty, or related technical experience and/ or a combination of education and experience.
- Experience supporting operations in an electronic healthcare environment or may have equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- Knowledge and understanding of related protocols, hardware documentation and systems applications.
- CPHIMS, ANIA or other informatics certification preferred
- Licensure/Certification/Registration to practice in trained related area as required by State preferred.
For a full description of the position, or for questions, please email [email protected]
See how PeaceHealth is committed toInclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state or federal laws.