Certified Nursing Assistant - CNA for BELLINGHAM and SEDRO-WOOLLEY hospitals
Full Time, Part Time and Per Diem - Relief shifts for Day, Evening and Night positions!
- Bellingham: Medical Care Units, Medical/Surgical, Surgical, Intermediate Care Unit, Progressive Care Unit, Emergency Department, Float Pool. Hourly compensation starts at $20.09, more depending on experience.
- Sedro-Woolley: Acute Care, Acute Rehabilitation, Emergency Department. Hourly compensation starts at $19.00, more depending on experience.
*** Hiring Bonus May Be Available *** Hiring Bonus May Be Available *** Hiring Bonus May Be Available ***
Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 including 2 doses of a 2-dose series or 1 dose of a 1-dose series plus 14 days beyond the final dose prior to start date.
DETAILS OF THE POSITION
- Assist in providing direct patient care as delegated by the Registered Nurse within the scope of the CNA licensure.
- Perform basic technical skills which may include: CPR; taking and recording vital signs; measuring and recording fluid intake/output; applying dressings; recognizing and reporting signs and symptoms of common diseases or conditions; administering treatments as directed by a physician or nurse.
- Assist patient with personal care which may include: bathing; mouth and skin care; grooming and dressing; toileting assistance; eating and hydration.
- Provide patients with help walking, exercising, and moving in and out of bed.
- Maintain unit supplies by stocking patient rooms and supply areas to meet patient care needs.
WHAT YOU BRING
- Graduate of an approved Certified Nursing Assistant program required
- Minimum of one year experience in an acute care facility preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and ability to apply age specific principles of growth and development and life stages to meet each patient’s needs.
- Current Certified Nursing Assistant certification level as required by state or facility.
- Current BLS (Basic Life Support) certification required at date of hire.
Whatcom - Intensive Care Department:
- Requires Washington State Medical Assistant Phlebotomist or Medical Assistant Registered license within six months of date of hire.
-------- For more information, contact Vicki at [email protected] --------
Top reasons to work with PeaceHealth:
- • Competitive compensation, great benefits package, including excellent health benefits
- • Career advancement opportunities within your first year!
- • Tuition reimbursement to support continuing education
- *Awarded 'Healthiest 100 Workplaces in America'*
- • PeaceHealth welcomes LGBTQ+ and is committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
PeaceHealth is a nonprofit health system offering care in the beautiful Pacific Northwest, employing approximately 16,000 caregivers, a multi-specialty medical group practice with more than 1,200 physicians and providers, and 10 medical centers serving both urban and rural communities.
To learn more about a career with PeaceHealth:
PeaceHealth welcomes LGBTQ+ and is committed to developing a diverse and inclusive work environment. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.
This position is represented by a collective bargaining agreement. There may be more than one opening on this posting.