PeaceHealth is seeking a Dietitian I - Kitchen for a Per Diem/Relief, 0.00 FTE, Day position. Hourly compensation starts at $27.06, more depending on experience. Including a 15% boost in pay for per-diem shifts in lieu of benefits.
Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 including 2 doses of a 2-dose series or 1 dose of a 1-dose series plus 14 days beyond the final dose prior to start date.
This position is responsible for coordinating all aspects of nutrition care, consulting with other healthcare professionals as needed.
- Competent use of the Nutrition Care Process including: nutrition assessment, identification of nutritional diagnosis, implementation of appropriate nutrition intervention, and formulation of patient specific goals, monitoring, evaluation, and follow up of outcomes.
- Using evidence-based nutrition practice guidelines will provide nutrition education to patients and families in the outpatient and/or inpatient settings.
- Provides consult services to other healthcare providers and participates in the interdisciplinary team.
- Documents in the EMR in accordance with policies, procedures and regulations.
- When appropriate, makes referrals to other services, agencies and community resources.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
What you bring!
- Bachelor’s degree that meets Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics (AND) requirements
- Successful completion of AND approved internship/training program
- Registered Dietitian or registration eligible (must pass the Registration Exam within 90 days).
- Current licensure/certification as required by State.
- Current Medicare provider status number may be required.
- Position may require valid driver’s license and auto insurance.
Top Reasons to work with Peace Health
- Great benefit package including excellent health benefits
- Tuition reimbursement to support continuing education
- Premium reduction program (may cover the cost of premiums for your entire household)
- PeaceHealth welcomes LGBTQ+ and is committed to developing a diverse and inclusive work environment.
REGION/LOCATION SPECIFIC NOTES
- PHSW only:WA State Dietician Certification required only for outpatient billing Dietitians; Dietician Certification not required for inpatient Dietitians.
For full details please reach out to [email protected]