***Hiring bonus and relocation assistance may be available***
You chose to work in healthcare because you want a fulfilling career that will make a difference in others’ lives. If you’re looking for an opportunity to learn and grow in a mission-driven culture with a commitment to Exceptional Medicine and Compassionate Care, choose PeaceHealth!
PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center in Vancouver, Washington is seeking a Electrophysiology Technologist - Cath Lab for a Full Time, 1.00 FTE, Day position. This is a 40 hour/week, day shift position; four -10 hour shifts, and there is no on-call obligation! Hourly compensation starts at $41.64, more depending on experience.
Works within the scope of the Electrophysiology Technologist to provide individualized, safe and efficient patient care using imaging modalities. Works collaboratively with all other healthcare team members toward the best outcomes for the patient and the organization. Performs invasive procedures in concert with a cardiologist or a radiologist. Applies principles of radiation protection; exercises professional judgement in the performance of procedures; provides patient care essential to procedures; recognizes patient conditions, takes immediate action and initiates life support measures; maintains knowledge current with developing required technology.
- 450-bed Level II Trauma Center located in Vancouver, Washington
- State of the art EP equipment
- Located in the beautiful eight story Firstenburg Tower on the PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center campus
- We are the main provider for cardiovascular services in the Southwest Washington area
- Supportive and collaborative team environment between providers, nurses, techs and all of our talented team members
- Our Vision is that every person receives safe, compassionate care; every time, every touch.
What you bring:
- Graduate of an accredited Cardiovascular Secondary Education Program, Electrophysiology program or Radiologic Technologist Program or a combination of education and experience that provides the incumbent with the requisite knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the job.
- Radiologic Technologists must be registered with the American Registry of Radiologic Technologist (A.R.R.T.) and have an applicable state Radiologic Technologist license. Registered Cardiovascular Electrophysiology Specialist (RCES), Registered Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist (RCIS), or Certified Electrophysiology Specialist (CEPS) preferred.
- Cardiovascular Technologists (CVT) without A.R.R.T. must have a current Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist license (CVIS) through state of practice and must have a current registration as Registered Cardiovascular Electrophysiology Specialist (RCES), Registered Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist (RCIS) or Certified Electrophysiology Specialist (CEPS) through the applicable credentialing agency.
- BLS is required upon hire.
- ACLS must be obtained within a standard grace period from hire or transfer, as specified in the PeaceHealth Policy Resuscitation Training Completion Requirements, or upon hire.
- Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 including 2 doses of a 2-dose series or 1 dose of a 1-dose series plus 14 days beyond the final dose prior to start date.
What we offer:
- Hourly compensation starts at $41.64, more depending on experience.
- Outstanding benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Retirement
- Tuition Reimbursement Assistance
- Very generous paid time off with no waiting period
- Cohesive team environment
- A spirit of respect, stewardship, collaboration and social justice
Relocating to Vancouver? Here are some reasons why you’ll love it:
- No Washington state income tax, and just across the river is Oregon, where you’ll enjoy sales-tax free shopping
- Relocation Assistance may be available
- Vancouver is known for its naturally beautiful scenery, abundant outdoor recreation, diverse cuisine, art walks, contemporary boutiques, and a vibrant farmers market.
- Vancouver is located just 9 miles from downtown Portland, 80 miles from the Pacific Ocean and 160 miles to Seattle
- Excellent school districts
- Temperate climate allows for year-round outdoor fun
For a full description of this position or for questions, contact Andrea, [email protected]
This position is represented by a collective bargaining agreement. There may be more than one opening on this posting.
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.