PeaceHealth is seeking a Applications Systems Analyst Senior - Quickbase (REMOTE) for a Full Time, Day position. Annual salary compensation starts at $78,478.
*Must reside in Oregon, Washington, Alaska or Texas prior to start date*
Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 including 2 doses of a 2-dose series or 1 dose of a 1-dose series plus 14 days beyond the final dose prior to start date.
Responsible for enhancing, supporting, and maintaining applications, and supporting technology projects. Troubleshoots, researches, and solves technically challenging problems involving integrated systems. Conveys information; supports the development of relationships, building trust, and conveying dependability with internal business partners and vendors. Uses expertise to create ways to share knowledge and continuously promotes awareness of the advancements in related technology that could support the organization.
- Works with cross functional teams and business customers to analyze, diagnose, and implement process changes. Analyzes business needs, including cost versus benefits and workflow impacts, documents requirements and translates information gathered to functional, non-functional, and/or technical specifications. Coordinates and develops support plans, prepares test data, executes test plans, processes test results and supports deliverables.
- Implements new systems, enhances and/or upgrade existing systems, system optimization, new feature/function implementation. Interviews customers, gathers requirements and workflow impacts, provides education on system functionality, and configuration of new tools to increase end user productivity within the application.
- Prioritizes and addresses urgent tasks, demonstrates flexibility when priorities change. Monitors time and is responsible for completing tasks and deliverables within the given deadlines independently.
- Documents and revises system design procedures, test procedures, and quality standards.
- Maintains service desk routing and knowledgebase entries in an up-to-date and orderly manner. Completes and maintains support documentation for end user guidance per department standards. Communicates application changes, enhancements, and procedures to all necessary teams.
- Performs application support activities in accordance with defined procedures, ensuring system changes follow change management procedures and protocols and provides guidance on processes and protocols to fellow associates and analysts.
- Receives, analyzes, troubleshoots and resolves routine, complex, and escalated requests via phone calls, emails and PeaceHealth’s ticketing system. Identifies and resolves issues independently. Serves as first level of support to help analysts solve complex problems. Identifies, analyzes, diagnoses, and resolves application performance issues and ensures root cause analysis is performed and addressed for critical incidents.
- Acts independently as a technical project lead on medium to large projects. Independently leads and conducts project discovery. May be needed to act in the project manager role for small sized projects specifically for projects involving system optimization, new applications implementation, or major system issues/upgrades when needed. Provides troubleshooter on-call support (day/evening) on a rotational basis.
- Develops estimates for application costs associated with projects. Develops work plans, technical project plan, schedules, and project task items. Prepares and presents routine project status reports to all project stakeholders. Assists with identifying resource needs for analysts, developers, system administrators, end users, consultants, and equipment.
- Develops relationships with vendor support including understanding contract language as it relates to the vendor service levels, and terms and conditions that apply to the use and management of the application.
- Facilitates meetings with staff and leadership level resources to address and resolve system issues and provides guidance and support to other analyst team members. Provides recommendations for best practices or alternate solutions, reaching out to other organizations, community boards or peers for alternate solutions. Advises the appropriate stakeholders on the implications or availability of existing IT solutions that can be applied to a problem or need.
WHAT YOU BRING:
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, clinical, or business discipline or equivalent knowledge and skills obtained through a combination of education, training and experience required.
- Minimum five years’ experience working with information systems with strong, demonstrated project management skills required.
- Experience with development in Quickbase using native functionality and basic HTML code required.
- Healthcare information systems experience and healthcare operations background preferred.
- Significant experience with software or hardware technology including designing, configuring, or implementing applications required.
- Experience with clinical or business workflow analysis for development of IT solutions required.
- Experience organizing and managing detailed information and working with and leading teams required. Experience working on increasingly complex projects with minimal to no supervision.
- Quickbase Builder Certification preferred
- Work with business customers to understand their business workflow.
- Work closely with business partners to test and refine functionality that adheres to the enterprise project management standards while teaching customers to customize their platforms for business needs.
- Manage the use of the Quickbase applications, providing guidance and support to the application users to leverage the platform while upholding the integrity of the enterprise data needs.
- Provide solutions for customers with Quickbase tools and using internally built project management apps.
- Documents build features and functionality created in a Quickbase application. Provides training and education to end users. Develops help content to document the standard work created in Quickbase platforms.
- Work requires fairly light physical exertion from up to 65% of the time.
- Ability to lift objects weighing 30 lbs. or less.
- Work is performed under normal working conditions with adequate lighting and ventilation.
- Job duties frequently require intense concentration and attention to detail (up to 65% of work time).
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.