PeaceHealth is seeking a Nurse Manager to join our Neuro Department at Southwest Medical Center in Vancouver, Washington.
- A collaborative leadership and clinical education team.
- Relocation Assistance.
- A comprehensive benefits package.
- Generous PTO accrual with no waiting period.
- A hospital on the Magnet journey.
- A mission driven non-profit healthcare system.
- Annual Salary starts at $114,880.
- $10,000 Hire-On Bonus with 2 year commitment.
- 450-bed tertiary-level hospital with Level II Trauma Center serving all Southwest Washington – one of only three trauma centers in the Portland area
- Regional Cardiac and Comprehensive Stroke Center
- Fantastic team environment: collaborative practice between RN’s, EDTs, Providers, and other modalities; 24/7 ED Pharmacist, Respiratory Therapy, and Social Work coverage
Why you’ll love Vancouver:
- Vancouver is a robust, independent city with over 160,000 residents and is the largest suburb of Portland, Oregon.
- Outdoor enthusiasts will enjoy quick access to the Pacific Ocean, Mount Hood, Mount St. Helens, and never-ending recreational activities of the Pacific Northwest. We are home to some of the world’s best mountain biking and wind-surfing locales.
- Downtown Vancouver is only 9 miles from downtown Portland, 80 miles to the Pacific Ocean, and 160 miles to Seattle.
- A thriving arts, theater, and music scene and our 26 colleges and universities attract renowned authors, performers, and speakers.
- Vancouver and surrounding area offer stellar school districts.
- No Washington State income tax.
Interesting in applying? We are looking for the following qualifications:
- Current Washington RN licensure required by date of hire.
- American Heart Association BLS for Healthcare Providers.
- BSN or MSN required.
- Minimum of 2 years of leadership experience.
- Minimum of 5 years applicable nursing experience.
- Financial and budgetary knowledge and experience.
- Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 including 2 doses of a 2-dose series or 1 dose of a 1-dose series plus 14 days beyond the final dose prior to start date.
- Work requires fairly light physical exertion up to 33% of the time.
- Ability to lift objects weighing 50 lbs. or less.
- Work requires frequent exposure to minor cold, heat, poor ventilation, or sharp instruments. Reasonably anticipated exposure to blood and body fluids once per month or more.
- Job duties frequently require intense concentration and attention to detail (34-65% of work time).
About PeaceHealth: PeaceHealth, based in Vancouver, Wash., is a not-for-profit Catholic health system offering care to communities in Washington, Oregon, and Alaska. PeaceHealth has approximately 16,000 caregivers, a multi-specialty medical group practice with more than 900 providers and 10 medical centers serving both urban and rural communities throughout the Northwest. In 1890, the Sisters of St. Joseph of Peace founded what has become PeaceHealth. Today, PeaceHealth is the legacy of the founding Sisters and continues with a spirit of respect, stewardship, collaboration and social justice in fulfilling its Mission.
Would you like to learn more before applying? Please contact Erica Carr, Recruiter, at [email protected]
EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.