Nurse Technician I; Part Time, 0.30 FTE, Day position. Hourly compensation starts at $19.76.
Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 including 2 doses of a 2-dose series or 1 dose of a 1-dose series plus 14 days beyond the final dose prior to start date.
DETAILS OF THE POSITION
- Provides patient care in a safe and timely manner. Works with the assigned RN/supervisor to receive assignments and resolve issues.
- Assists in providing direct patient care as delegated by the Registered Nurse within the scope of the Nurse Tech and level of skill and education.
- Performs basic technical skills, including CPR; taking and recording vital signs; measuring and recording fluid intake/output; applying dressings; recognizing and reporting signs and symptoms of common diseases or conditions; administering treatments and medications as directed by a nurse.
- Assists patient with personal care which may include bathing; mouth and skin care; grooming and dressing; toileting assistance; eating and hydration.
- Provides patient with help walking, exercising, and moving in and out of bed.
WHAT YOU BRING
- Enrolled in an accredited school of nursing, with successful completion of first quarter or semester of nursing school (once introduction to health concepts clinical lab is completed).
- Must be enrolled in accredited school of nursing and satisfactorily meeting competency standards.
- Meet the state’s requirement for Nurse Tech.
- “State of Washington Nursing Technician Registered”.
- BLS Required.
For a full position description or for questions, please contact Vicki Greenwald: [email protected]
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state or federal laws.