PeaceHealth is seeking a Network Administrator - Technology for a Full Time, 1.00 FTE, Day position. Salary range is $71,000 - $107,000.
Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 including 2 doses of a 2-dose series or 1 dose of a 1-dose series plus 14 days beyond the final dose prior to start date.
**Hybrid position with on-site/remote work. The Network Administrator will live within commuting distance of Longview, Washington.**
Responsible for the acquisition, installation, configuration, modification and maintenance of the System Wide Area and Local Area Networks. Position requires a good working knowledge of LAN, MAN and WAN technologies and configurations including wireless, security and design concepts. As part of the network team participates on organizational projects and initiatives.
- Analyzes computing needs based on consultation with customers to determine requirements and organizational direction. Researches and recommends cost effective hardware and software solutions.
- Designs, installs, modifies and maintains all network infrastructure hardware, software, and service in compliance with established architectural standards.
- Documents, monitors, reports and manages performance of network infrastructure.
- Troubleshoots all network infrastructure issues including availability, utilization, bandwidth, and latency.
- Responsible for upgrades/patches to assigned Operating Systems, systems software, tool networked components and applications as required by vendor partners.
- Participates in an on call rotation for system and network support.
- Monitors and supports assigned network applications as required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
WHAT YOU BRING:
- Degree in Computer Science or a related field; may substitute equivalent knowledge and skills obtained through a combination of education, training and experience.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Network Administrator with WAN, MAN, LAN, and Wireless network technologies
Experience with the following:
- All routing protocols – BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, RIP, etc.
- Cisco 9000, 7000, 4500, 3750X switch family expertise.
- Cisco management software Prime Network Control System.
- Juniper and Cisco Firewall platforms .
- WINS, DNS, DHCP, Active Directory, FTP and TCP/IP.
- Clinical or healthcare experience strongly preferred.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) required.
- Ability to work independently in an environment with multiple work demands and focus on detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, projects and display flexibility in a fast paced and changing work environment.
- Work requires fairly light physical exertion from up to 65% of the time.
- Ability to lift objects weighing 30 lbs. or less.
- Work is performed under normal working conditions with adequate lighting and ventilation.
- Job duties frequently require intense concentration and attention to detail (up to 65% of work time).
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.