WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- Coordinates with the training manager to ensure the super user program is developed and maintained at each site under their responsibility.
- Monitors recruiting/application process to identify super users. Notifies management of turnover and other super user needs.
- Collaborates with operations to support a sustainable super user program for ongoing support of the EHR. Collaborates with hospital management to assess and improve the super user program.
- Coordinates super user go-live and on-going support. Coordinates timelines and milestones.
- Coordinates super user participation in prioritization and issue resolution meetings.
- Ensures super users are aligned with ongoing end user training efforts.
- Develops and coordinates super user engagement with post-live refresher and optimization, employee, and CareConnect upgrade training.
- Records and monitors training results; prepares and disseminates reports as required.
- Coordinates between CareConnect and operational department heads to understand their needs and develop staff relationship.
- Follows up on changes, actions taken, and results achieved to assess effectiveness of the training program.
- Collaborates with training management to identify measurables to be tracked.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
WHAT YOU BRING
- Associates degree, or combination of education and experience that provides the caregiver with the requisite knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the job.
- Minimum of two years of experience in a clinic or hospital setting utilizing an EHR required.
- Experience in program coordination and customer service experience strongly preferred.
- Experience managing multiple high priority initiatives simultaneously.
- Experience in providing at elbow support for an electronic medical record for implementations, upgrades and day to day support.
- Experience in working with and communicating with providers to move initiatives forward.
- Experience with project management tools and methodologies preferred.
- Completion of a certification in a clinical discipline such as a Medical Assistant or Certified Nursing Assistant preferred.
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS / ABILITIES:
- Proficiency with MS Office applications (Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
- Familiarity with Epic and a variety of education technology methodologies.
- Work requires fairly light physical exertion 34% to 65% of the time.
- Ability to lift objects weighing 30 lbs. or less.
- Work is performed under normal working conditions with adequate lighting and ventilation.
- Job duties frequently require intense concentration and attention to detail (34-65% of work time).
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state or federal laws.