PeaceHealth is seeking a Credentialed Trainer - CareConnect. Annual compensation is $48,000- $73,000, depending on experience.
**Hybrid remote/onsite position. The Credentialed Trainer will live within a PeaceHealth network location in Oregon or Washington by start date
Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 including 2 doses of a 2-dose series or 1 dose of a 1-dose series plus 14 days beyond the final dose prior to start date.
Delivers initial and ongoing CareConnect training; both in-person and using remote instructor-led training methodology. Uses best-practice adult leaning principles to support quality delivery. Participates in system-wide initiatives that impact CareConnect workflows and supports changes after implementation. Assists instructional designers with the development and testing of curriculum. Provides in-person and remote support to resolve questions and training related help-desk tickets. Rounds in facilities to resolve issues or deliver information. Works with the leadership team to identify strategies for improvement.
- Presents role-based training curriculum to caregivers, in support of system and department policies, procedures and practices. Incorporates adult learning principles and contemporary teaching strategies into training delivery
- Uses standard templates, tools, and processes in training delivery, competency validation and documentation.
- Collaborates with other training teams to deliver discipline specific training related to quality improvement or process changes and provides support as-needed after implementation.
- Assesses student satisfaction and evaluates training effectiveness. Assists instructional designer with creation or revision of training materials when requested.
- Performs rounding for designated populations and assists in the resolution of issues identified by leadership or through the issue tracking system.
- Builds and maintains relationships with caregivers and leadership in the networks they support
- Performs other duties as assigned.
What you bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent knowledge and skills obtained through a combination of education, training and experience required.
- Additional training and certifications in adult learning or education preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Minimum of two years in a training or education role, healthcare-related lead, EHR support specialist, super user or preceptor role required.
- Experience in Epic or other similar electronic medical programs preferred.
- Experience with learning management systems preferred.
- Epic Credential training certification is required; must meet required credentialing criteria within 3 months of hire.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office applications (Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with adult learning principles, training delivery and classroom management
- Experience with projection equipment and/or webinar technology
- Experience with learning management systems
- Experience with remote instructor led training and/or virtual learning modalities
- Ability to travel throughout the networks up to 25% of the time
- Be willing to flex schedule as required to ensure required training timelines are met
- Work requires fairly light physical exertion from up to 65% of the time.
- Ability to lift objects weighing 30 lbs. or less.
- Work is performed under normal working conditions with adequate lighting and ventilation.
- Job duties frequently require intense concentration and attention to detail (up to 65% of work time).
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.