PeaceHealth is seeking a Employee Health Analyst for a Full Time, 1.00 FTE, Day position.
Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 including 2 doses of a 2-dose series or 1 dose of a 1-dose series plus 14 days beyond the final dose prior to start date.
Facilitates the Employee Health reporting process for PeaceHealth. Responsibilities include working with Employee Health Managers, Infection Prevention leadership, incident command and chief medical officers to obtain, format and analyze data and assure compliance in immunization, respiratory protection, and other required programs.
- Facilitates and assures database compliance and tracking for annual immunization programs such as influenza and respiratory protection programs.
- Prepares and distributes compliance and surveillance reports such as vaccination compliance, respiratory protection completion, TB surveillance and other required programs. Serves as department subject matter expert for reports and develops standard employee health reports across PeaceHealth.
- Maintains the employee health electronic medical record and is the department liaison with TSP and other departments for employee health data and analytics.
- Interacts with EMR vendor to facilitate department training, system functionality and system upgrades.
- Prepares standard work and training materials for department users to assure data accuracy and integrity.
- Identifies problems and opportunities for improvement; develops strategies and recommendations to maximize the use of technology for ease of users including department managers.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Associate degree in a related field or equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
- Minimum of three years working with electronic medical records and creating employee health record reports.
- Knowledge of OSHA laws and legal terminology
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to coordinate multiple priorities, projects and display flexibility in a fast paced and changing work environment
- Proficient expertise in MS Office programs (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) ;
- Knowledge of workers’ compensation database preferred.
- Work requires fairly light physical exertion from up to 95% of the time.
- Ability to lift objects weighing 20 lbs. or less.
- Work is performed under normal working conditions with adequate lighting and ventilation.
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.