**Hiring bonus and relocation assistance may be available **
PeaceHealth is seeking a LPN Clinic - Family Practice for a Full Time, 1.00 FTE, Day position. Hourly compensation starts at $22.58, more depending on experience.
Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 including 2 doses of a 2-dose series or 1 dose of a 1-dose series plus 14 days beyond the final dose prior to start date.
Responsible for ensuring delivery of quality nursing care to clinic patients as directed by physicians and other healthcare providers. The Clinic LPN functions as a core member of the interdisciplinary care team and fulfills/shares the roles and responsibilities of rooming nurse, resource nurse, and clinical support nurse in the ambulatory patient care setting.
Details of the Position:
- Assess and implement patient care under supervision. Prepares patient for examination.
- Provide direct patient care. Assists provider with examination and treatment of patient as directed.
- Under the oversight of provider, may be responsible for telephone triage using age specific triage protocol books and computerized resources.
- Document patient care in health record according to department standards.
- Obtains and conveys information to and from patients, pharmacies, and other providers as directed and supervised by a licensed provider; may obtain referral authorizations for treatment as directed by provider.
- Ensures own professional effectiveness through continued education and professional development.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
What You Bring:
- Graduate of an accredited State Board of Nursing LPN program.
- One year of clinical experience as an LPN preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and ability to apply age specific principles of growth and development and life stages to meet each patient’s needs.
- Current licensure as an LPN in the state in which nurse will be practicing.
- Current BLS (Basic Life Support) certification required at date of hire.
- Basic computer skills required including familiarity with MS Office applications.
- Must have cooperative working and interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide variety of patients, families and staff.
- Effective prioritization skills with the ability to manage multiple clinical tasks at one time.
- Must be well organized, detail oriented, flexible and able to function independently.
COMMUNITY/LOCATION SPECIFIC NOTES
- LPNs at PeaceHealth working in the state of Oregon will ONLY perform triage components that align with applicable state regulations within the LPN scope of practice as defined by the Oregon State Board of Nursing.
For a full description of the position or for questions, contact Maureen, [email protected]
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state or federal laws.