PeaceHealth is seeking a Prog Mgr CMS Eligible Clinicians for a Full Time, 1.00 FTE, Variable position.
This position can be performed fully remote. If telecommuting, PeaceHealth will provide the caregiver with necessary computer equipment. It is the responsibility of the caregiver to provide Internet access. Caregiver must reside in OR, WA, AK or TX.
Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 including 2 doses of a 2-dose series or 1 dose of a 1-dose series plus 14 days beyond the final dose prior to start date.
Assists Director in oversight, facilitation, coordination and management of the Eligible Hospital or Clinician CMS Quality Reporting Programs across the system. In collaboration with Director, leads efforts across the system to standardize federal quality reporting compliance practices, including recommendations for process improvement and overall adoption.
Oversees implementation of changes in regulations and assists in process improvement work to remain compliant. Establishes mechanisms for proactive identification and correction of quality reporting compliance and performance. Conducts training and coaching to facilitate understanding of regulatory rules and requirements.
Serves as an expert in Federal and State Quality Reporting programs, program management, measurement methodologies, regulations pertaining to quality payment and reporting, interpretation, data validation, and integrity.
- Manages program and oversight of program deliverables related to the collection, maintenance, and analysis of data; leads workgroups related to quality performance and improvement and aids key quality measurement staff for enhancing performance efforts. Collaborates with key stakeholders and providers to enhance data exchange and performance reporting. Represents department in cross-functional meetings.
- Leads and supports regulatory Quality reporting program and performance assessment activities at the direction of the Director of Quality Reporting Programs and in collaboration with any consultants, subcommittees, CE leadership, local leadership and other stakeholders.
- Facilitates system regulatory priorities, measures, and milestones. Develops improvement plans, leads work teams to accomplish defined, standardized, cross regional strategies and goals. Participates in organizational strategic meetings for Quality program readiness.
- Compiles results of audits and facility evaluations and assists with communication back to the facility and to appropriate system leadership.
- Assists director in creating and conducting awareness workshops and training for the PeaceHealth networks/facilities.
- Works collaboratively with local leadership to clarify local responsibilities for quality program performance. Interprets applicable rules within scope for PeaceHealth facilities. Establishes mechanisms for proactive identification and correction of CMS Quality Reporting programs related to eligible hospitals.
- Monitors changes in federal quality reporting program rules and provides communication and education to appropriate stakeholders.
- Serves as a subject matter expert to Analytics Team. Works closely with the Director to assure work is prioritized and aligned with organizational goals and strategies to include Clinical Excellence key initiatives and priorities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s Degree or advanced training is preferred.
- Equivalent knowledge and skills obtained through a combination of education, training and experience.
- Lean/Six Sigma/CPHQ certification strongly preferred.
- Minimum five years Quality Reporting Program experience in a healthcare setting; preferably hospital or health system-related required.
- Experience with managing complex programs and projects, specifically with a focus on regulatory activities required.
- CPHQ, Lean, or other improvement training/certification within 36 months of hire.
- Excellent knowledge of drivers of national quality requirements including but not limited to CMS, AHRQ, DNV/TJC, and State Hospital Associations.
- Excellent leadership skills in the areas of expertise, including project management, communication and prioritization.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Conflict management and group facilitation skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, projects and display flexibility in a fast paced and changing work environment.
- Proficiency with MS Project, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Visio required and competency with other project management software is preferred.
- Work requires fairly light physical exertion from up to 65% of the time.
- Ability to lift objects weighing 30 lbs. or less.
- Work is performed under normal working conditions with adequate lighting and ventilation.
- Job duties frequently require intense concentration and attention to detail (up to 65% of work time).
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.