PeaceHealth is seeking a Concierge - for a Part Time, 0.60 FTE, Day position. Hourly compensation starts at $16.00, more depending on experience.
Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 including 2 doses of a 2-dose series or 1 dose of a 1-dose series plus 14 days beyond the final dose prior to start date.
Provide excellent customer service and facility information/directions by greeting those who enter the premises and ensuring their needs are met.
- Provide exceptional customer service by standing visibly in the lobby to greet guests, patients, employees and vendors.
- Act as resource for lobby volunteers. Provide assistance to others that will ensure positive, professional customer experience.
- Give clear directions to persons and/or provide escort services to the desired location.
- Identify, issue proper ID, and direct vendors with appointments to the proper location.
- Support volunteers with the delivery of mail and/or flowers in accordance with established guidelines.
- Maintain adequate supply of wheelchairs in the lobby areas. Facilitate and/or provide wheelchair transportation as needed.
- Call Environmental Services and/or other various departments for assistance when necessary.
- Perform other related duties as may be assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- No previous experience required.
- Customer service, concierge or related experience preferred.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Ability to give clear, concise directions.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Basic computer skills are required.
REGION/LOCATION SPECIFIC NOTES
Southwest Medical Center:
- Essential functions may include, but are not limited to:
- Measuring temperature of caregivers, providers, patients, vendors, and visitors.
- Documentation and logging of data in a computerized tracking system.
SOUTHWEST PHYSICAL/COGNITIVE REQUIREMENTS:
- Work requires fairly light physical exertion.
- Ability to occasionally lift objects weighing 30 lbs. or less.
- Work is performed under normal working conditions with adequate lighting and ventilation.
- Job duties frequently require intense concentration and attention to detail (34-65% of work time).
This position is represented by a collective bargaining agreement. There may be more than one opening on this posting.
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.