Job ID: 43584
Location: Cottage Grove, OR
Work Type: Per Diem - Relief
Shift Length: 8 Hours
Benefit Eligibility: Select benefits
PeaceHealth is seeking a Food Service Assistant - Food Nutrition Services for a Per Diem/Relief, 0.00 FTE, Day position. Hourly compensation is $16.64 - $27.18;hiring rate dependent on qualifications, professional experience, and/or work location.
Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 including 2 doses of a 2-dose series or 1 dose of a 1-dose series plus 14 days beyond the final dose prior to start date.
· Accurately follow and prepare recipes using proper food handling techniques.
· Maintain appropriate records according to regulatory and department standards for food safety.
· Properly clean and sanitize workstation according to safety and sanitation guidelines.
· Organize, calculate, and produce food as directed according to the needs of the business.
· Prepare cold foods and accompaniment according to the recipe and following production methods and food styling guidelines, taking customer service into consideration.
· Prepare meals to order according to patient and customer orders. Assist with assembly of patient food trays and service of Café customers.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
·Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19.
· Must be over 18 years old. High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
· Washington State Food Handler Card is required. Advanced food safety certification is preferred.
· Must have a working knowledge of all basic food preparation techniques, methods, equipment, and tools used in a commercial kitchen.
· Experience working in healthcare or full-service commercial kitchen preferred.
· Must be able to read, write and communicate effectively in English.
· Strong customer service skills.
· Ability to work well with others.
Top Reasons to work with Peace Health
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume and reach out [email protected]