PeaceHealth is seeking a HR Tech Analyst II for a Full Time, 1.00 FTE, Day position.
This position can be performed fully remote. If telecommuting, PeaceHealth will provide the caregiver with necessary computer equipment. It is the responsibility of the caregiver to provide Internet access. Caregiver must reside in OR, WA, AK or TX.
Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 including 2 doses of a 2-dose series or 1 dose of a 1-dose series plus 14 days beyond the final dose prior to start date.
Develops and maintains Human Resources (HR) systems/technology to support the timely, efficient, and accurate delivery of services to leaders, caregivers and other customers. Analyzes business systems, develop business requirement specifications, perform system testing, planning and implementation, in addition to administration, support, reports and maintenance of HR systems. Continually monitors information needs and designs new or modifies existing systems to meet changing requirements.
- In partnership with TSP (Technology Solutions Partners) ensures all HR systems are operational, up-to-date, and accessible for efficient data processing, decision-making and reporting.
- Executes application testing, coordinates HR user testing, work with HR teams in developing test plans/scripts, implements, and evaluates new functionality. Understands enhancements and fixes being delivery by the vendor as part of their system maintenance programs.
- Collaborates with other resources in new HR system review, selection, implementation, development, support and/or recommend and implement technology solutions to enhance existing systems’ functionality.
- Consults with users to develop, maintain, and produce standard, custom and compliance reports.
- Uses business intelligence tools to build HR dashboards and metrics to analyze performance and identify areas for improvements for Leaders and Executives.
- Acts as an internal consultant and advocate to COEs/HRPO by providing consultative and functional assistance to end users for ongoing administration of HRMS modules.
- Develops and implements process flows, smart notifications, smart forms and reports and dashboards to support HR strategies.
- Serves as a liaison and develops collaborative relationships with system vendors to support/enhance existing and new HR Technology.
- Manages all tables pertaining to HRMS modules; maintains integrity and security of databases by performing regular system audits.
- Monitors and troubleshoots HRMS system issues and identify, escalate and/or implement technical solutions.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS Required unless otherwise stated
- Four-year college degree in Information Technology, Human Resources or Business Management; or equivalent knowledge obtained through a combination of education, training and experience.
- Minimum of three years system/application support experience.
- Human Resources Information Systems and other HR system experience preferred.
- Experience working with Lawson/Infor preferred.
- At least three years’ experience in report creation, using business intelligence tools (Tableau) SQL, or Crystal preferred.
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR) or Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) certification preferred.
- Knowledge of technology and application architecture, system interfaces, and system security.
- Advanced skills in the use MS Office applications (Excel, Access, Visual Basic)
- Demonstrated skill in managing projects independently to reach successful outcome
- Experience working for a large company with 5000+ employees is preferred
- Work requires fairly light physical exertion from up to 65% of the time.
- Ability to lift objects weighing 30 lbs. or less.
- Work is performed under normal working conditions with adequate lighting and ventilation.
- Job duties frequently require intense concentration and attention to detail (up to 65% of work time).
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.