***Hiring bonus and relocation assistance may be available***
You chose to work in healthcare because you want a fulfilling career that will make a difference in others’ lives. If you’re looking for an opportunity to learn and grow in a mission-driven culture with a commitment to Exceptional Medicine and Compassionate Care, choose PeaceHealth!
PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center in Vancouver, Washington is seeking an MRI Supervisor for a Full Time, 1.00 FTE, Day position. Hourly compensation is $47.48 - $71.22; hiring rate dependent on qualifications and professional experience.
Responsible for monitoring the overall services, developing quality and performance indicators, gathering data for analysis as well as ensuring continuous improvement to optimize services and stewardship of resources. Staffing and scheduling.
- 450-bed Level II Trauma Center located in Vancouver, Washington
- Brand new state-of-the-art imaging equipment
- Supportive and collaborative team environment between providers, nurses, techs and all of our talented team members
- Main campus inpatient and Emergency Department imaging facilities, with a separate dedicated outpatient focus in medical office building.
- Our Vision is that every person receives safe, compassionate care; every time, every touch.
Details of the position:
What you bring:
- Link mission into day-to-day work, focuses on meeting organization/departmental targets, monitors budget variances and recommend or develop plans for improvement, and assures regulatory compliance.
- Recommend selection of staff, monitor and evaluate performance and accountability of staff. Evaluate competence and initiate performance improvement plans to develop staff, provide meaningful and constructive feedback. Initiates disciplinary actions when necessary.
- Work with leadership to assist in the development of policies, procedures, and enhancements to the delivery of services, and operations of the department.
- Communicates and teaches new policies and procedures to staff.
- Promotes problem identification, facilitates resolution and follows up and communicates as necessary.
- Provides input and assists on operational and capital budgets. Participates in budget planning and monitoring.
- Has basic knowledge of multiple imaging modalities including in the areas of CT, US, MRI, X-ray, Special Procedures/Cath Lab, Cardiovascular Lab, Nuclear Medicine, PET and Mammography as applicable.
- Responsible for selection, training and performance for compliance with accreditation, legal and other regulatory requirements.
- Acts as a liaison for physicians and staff.
- Associate of Science (AS) in Radiology.
- Minimum of 2 years related experience in area of licensure.
- Previous leadership training and experience.
- Current license/registration/certification as required by State to practice.
- Certification by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologist (ARRT).
- Current American Heart Association Basic Life Support Provider (BLS) certification required at date of hire.
- Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 including 2 doses of a 2-dose series or 1 dose of a 1-dose series plus 14 days beyond the final dose prior to start date.
Relocating to Vancouver? Here are some reasons why you’ll love it:
- No Washington state income tax, and just across the river is Oregon, where you’ll enjoy sales-tax free shopping
- Relocation Assistance may be available
- Vancouver is known for its naturally beautiful scenery, abundant outdoor recreation, diverse cuisine, art walks, contemporary boutiques, and a vibrant farmers market.
- Vancouver is located just 9 miles from downtown Portland, 80 miles from the Pacific Ocean and 160 miles to Seattle
- Excellent school districts
- Temperate climate allows for year-round outdoor fun
For a full description of this position or for questions, contact Andrea, [email protected].
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
PeaceHealth is committed to the overall wellbeing of our caregivers: physical, emotional, financial, social, and spiritual. We offer caregivers a competitive and comprehensive total rewards package. Some of the many benefits included in this package are full medical/dental/vision coverage; 403b retirement plan employer base and matching contributions; paid time off; employer-paid life and disability insurance with additional buyup coverage options; tuition and continuing education reimbursement; wellness benefits, and expanded EAP and mental health program.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.