PeaceHealth Medical Group is seeking a NCCPA Board Certified Physician Assistant to work in Plastic Surgery at PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center in Vancouver, Washington. The selected candidate will have at least a year of Physician Assistant experience in a surgical specialty.
Why you’ll love the practice:
- Join a new plastic surgery service line and experienced plastic surgeon who are well-supported by administration.
- Join a team multispecialty group with established general and bariatric surgeons and advanced practice clinicians as well as a breast surgeon, vascular surgeons, trauma surgeons and OB/GYN. PeaceHealth also has a strong primary care base.
- PHMG has multiple specialties that have patients requiring reconstructive plastic surgery services. This includes but is not limited to breast surgery, bariatric surgery, trauma surgery, ENT, and dermatology.
Why you’ll love Vancouver:
- Vancouver is a robust, independent city with over 160,000 residents and is the largest suburb of Portland, Oregon.
- Outdoor enthusiasts will enjoy quick access to the Pacific Ocean, Mount Hood, Mount St. Helens, and never-ending recreational activities of the Pacific Northwest. We are home to some of the world’s best mountain biking and wind-surfing locales.
- Nationally recognized farm-to-table cuisine, craft microbreweries, and gourmet coffeehouses.
- A thriving arts, theater, and music scene and our 26 colleges and universities attract renowned authors, performers, and speakers.
- No Washington State personal income tax.
- PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center is a 450-bed hospital with a Level II trauma center.
- The Emergency Department is the busiest in Southwest Washington, caring for over 76,000 patients yearly.
- Our integrated physician-led medical group has over 1,000 active medical providers with most specialty services represented. PeaceHealth.
- EPIC EMR
- Competitive compensation plus bonus and relocation assistance
- Guaranteed first-year income, based on direct years of experience: $131,560.00-$161,158.40
- CME reimbursement
- Fully paid malpractice insurance
- Exceptional health coverage options and retirement plans
- Employee Wellness Program with FitBit allowance and up to $400 in incentives for healthy lifestyle.
For more information:
Recruitment for this position is currently on hold while we recruit a Plastic Surgeon. I encourage you to apply and you will be contacted as soon as we move forward. Thank you. Kim Dianich - [email protected]
PeaceHealth’s community of health care professionals in the Vancouver area include PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center, a 450-bed tertiary-level hospital with complete services, and PeaceHealth Medical Group, a multi-specialty group serving communities throughout Clark County.
PeaceHealth offers outstanding Benefits!
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state or federal laws.