Are you looking for fulfillment in your work? Do you have a passion for serving others, and healing through food in the healthcare industry? If so, our Clinical Dietitian I is the position for you. PeaceHealth is seeking a Clinical Dietitian I for a per-diem position. Hourly compensation range is $28.14- $42.21(Relocation assistance available!!)
Details of the Position
- Competent use of the Nutrition Care Process including nutrition assessment, identification of nutritional diagnosis, implementation of appropriate nutrition intervention, and formulation of patient specific goals, monitoring, evaluation, and follow up of outcomes.
- Using evidence-based nutrition practice guidelines will provide nutrition education to patients and families in the outpatient and/or inpatient settings.
- Provides consult services to other healthcare providers and participates in the interdisciplinary team.
- Documents in the EMR in accordance with policies, procedures and regulations.
- When appropriate, makes referrals to other services, agencies and community resources.
What You Bring
- Bachelor's degree that meets Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics (AND) requirements
- Must be able to design, implement, and evaluate instructional materials.
- Current Medicare provider status number may be required.
- Registered Dietitian or registration eligible (must pass the Registration Exam 90 days)
- Current licensure/ certification as required by State.
- Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 including 2 doses of a 2-dose series or 1 dose of a 1-dose series plus 14 days beyond the final dose prior to start date.
Top Reasons to work with Peace Health
- Great benefit package including excellent health benefits.
- Tuition reimbursement to support continuing education.
- Generous relocation package.
- PeaceHealth welcomes LGBTQ+ and is committed to developing a diverse and inclusive work environment.
For full details please e-mail [email protected]