PeaceHealth is seeking a compassionate Oncologist interested in occasional part-time work to join PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center located in Vancouver, Washington (Portland Metro Area).
If you enjoy big city amenities with quick access to the great outdoors, practicing in Southwest Washington would be a great place for you!
Why you’ll love the practice:
- Washington State's #1 Healthiest Employer
- Join an established adults-only practice for 2 Oncologists and 2 Radiation Oncologists
- Only Cancer Center in Clark County accredited by the American College of Surgeons (ACOS)
- Only Cancer Center in Clark County to use integrated IGRT/CBCT for precise treatment targeting and recognized as a center of excellence for Accelerated Partial Breast Irradiation
- CyberKnife® radiosurgery center, Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy and High Dose Radiation
- 22 station (20 chair/2 bed) Infusion Center on site
- Comprehensive Cancer Team, including (but not limited to) nurse navigators, OCN registered nurses and MAs within clinic.
- Growing practice with anticipated volume of ~15-18 patients per day
Why you’ll love Vancouver:
- Vancouver is a robust, independent city with over 160,000 residents and is the largest suburb of Portland, Oregon.
- Outdoor enthusiasts will enjoy quick access to the Pacific Ocean, Mount Hood, Mount St. Helens, and never-ending recreational activities of the Pacific Northwest. We are home to some of the world’s best mountain biking and wind-surfing locales.
- Nationally recognized farm-to-table cuisine, craft microbreweries, and gourmet coffeehouses will keep the most discerning food critic happy.
- A thriving arts, theater, and music scene and our 26 colleges and universities attract renowned authors, performers, and speakers.
- There is no Washington State personal income tax.
- PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center is a 450-bed hospital with a Level II trauma center. The Emergency Department is the busiest in Southwest Washington, caring for over 76,000 patients yearly.
- State-of-the-art 14-bed inpatient rehabilitation floor provides intensive therapy services.
- Our integrated physician-led medical group has over 1,000 active medical providers with most specialty services represented.
Position is paid at an hourly rate of $236.12 and includes medical malpractice coverage.
For more information, please contact:
Kim Dianich, CMSR PHR, Senior Provider Recruiter
PeaceHealth’s community of health care professionals in the Vancouver area include PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center, a 450-bed tertiary-level hospital with complete services, and PeaceHealth Medical Group, a multi-specialty group serving communities throughout Clark County.
PeaceHealth offers outstanding Benefits!
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state or federal laws.