Products Coordinator - Supply Chain Operations position is a Full Time, 1.00 FTE, Day position. Hourly compensation is $20.14 - $32.02; hiring rate dependent on qualifications and professional experience.
Coordinates supply inventory; promoting efficient resource utilization; supply chain management; acting as a change agent; working with department caregivers, vendors and physicians to achieve supply chain optimization and consolidation of supplies.
- Coordinates inventory PAR levels and inventory processes. Establishes and maintains adequate PAR levels for products. Ensures the right supplies in the amount needed at the right time for every patient. Ensures product delays are communicated clearly and proactively to the Department.
- Performs product research for new equipment/supplies. Supports product conversions related to contractual product changes. Ensures systematic introduction of new products in a manner that maintains a balance between physician requests, clinical effectiveness, system contract directives, and financial sustainability. Maintains proactive communication with Supply Chain, physicians, departmental leadership, and staff.
- Performs equipment/product coordination and control including selection, ordering, tracking, lease, purchasing/requisitioning. Coordinates with vendors when necessary to arrange the right products at the right time for every patient.
- Assists in the development, implementation, training and evaluation of equipment and supply implementation, supply management programs.
- Coordinates consignment products, freight expense, special orders, vendor returns, and product outdates. Coordinates and performs scheduled inventory counts. Performs daily inventory replenishment to include scanning, picking and restocking.
- Analyzes supply utilization to determine optimal inventory levels, efficiencies and work with clinical staff, physicians, surgery leadership, supply chain leadership, and system shared services to identify savings and develop strategies for inventory reduction and/or improvement.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
What you bring:
- Associate’s degree in purchasing management or a business related field preferred or a combination of education and experience that provides the caregiver with the requisite knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the job.
- Minimum of two years experience in inventory control required. Experience in hospital supply chain is preferred.
- Previous experience in surgical services and/or materials management highly preferred.
- Proficient computer skills including MS Office applications and supply chain software; use of Infor Lawson MMIS highly preferred.
- Ability to lift objects weighing 30 lbs. or less.
St. Joseph Medical Center
- Monitor and manage the back order report. Work with the resource leads to find suitable replacements for short term and long term substitutions.
- Make global changes in inventory to preference cards and remove items no longer used from preference cards.
- Assist with managing recalled products, removing them from the inventory and returning to company if necessary. Work with resource leads to find suitable replacements if necessary.
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
PeaceHealth is committed to the overall wellbeing of our caregivers: physical, emotional, financial, social, and spiritual. We offer caregivers a competitive and comprehensive total rewards package. Some of the many benefits included in this package are full medical/dental/vision coverage; 403b retirement plan employer base and matching contributions; paid time off; employer-paid life and disability insurance with additional buyup coverage options; tuition and continuing education reimbursement; wellness benefits, and expanded EAP and mental health program.
Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 including 2 doses of a 2-dose series or 1 dose of a 1-dose series plus 14 days beyond the final dose prior to start date.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state or federal laws.