At PeaceHealth, Our Vision is that every person receives safe, compassionate care; every time, every touch. PeaceHealth Medical Group is seeking a full-time Psychiatrist interested in joining the Cascade Behavioral Health Clinic in beautiful Vancouver, Washington. Our program is guided by a philosophy of trauma informed care approach. Regardless of the setting or program in which services are provided, each patient is assisted in articulating his or her goals, and in working toward those goals through recognizing and building upon existing strengths. Candidates with experience are preferred.
- Join a team of Psychiatrists, Psychologists, Licensed Clinical Social Workers, and Nurse Practitioners. With support from the clinic manager who is also a psychologist. Along with collaboration from the behavioral health clinicians integrated into the PeaceHealth primary care practices throughout Southwest Washington.
- Clinic Hours: Monday through Friday, open 8:00 am to 8:00 pm with Tele-Psych incorporated. A flexible work week and no call expectations.
- This clinic was selected to preserve the confidentiality of the patient who participate in the program. Each clinician will have their own offer to protect the patient’s confidentiality. This will be one of PeaceHealth’s first clinics with a self-pay option.
- Coordinate and oversee the plan of care and service delivery of behavioral health consumers across the continuum of illness; promotes effective utilization and monitoring of health care resources; and work collaboratively with the interdisciplinary team to achieve optimal clinical outcomes. Provide services to consumers with self-pay, commercial insurance, Medicare and Medicaid.
- Click here to view: PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center and community profile. They are one of the largest employers in Clark County. Last year there were more than 224k outpatient clinic visits. Over 850 active medical providers with most specialty services provided locally.
PeaceHealth Benefits and Culture:
- Guaranteed first year income: $274,124.00
- Along with a generous employment bonus, relocation assistance and educational loan reimbursement for those who qualify.
- EPIC EMR and fully paid Malpractice insurance
- Integrated physician-led medical group
To learn more about working at PeaceHealth about the benefits offered, or for more information about PeaceHealth please visit our homepage www.peacehealth.org/careers.
Get a feeling for the Spirit of PeaceHealth through this three-minute video, and visit us on Facebook or LinkedIn!
For more information please contact Lyndse Neppl: [email protected]