PeaceHealth Medical Group is seeking a Nurse Practitioner to join a practice in the vibrant and growing community of Vancouver, Washington. This position will be based in the Adapt "Awareness Directed Activities for Personal Transformation" Behavioral Health Department. Regardless of the setting or program in which services are provided, each patient is assisted in articulating his or her goals, and in working toward those goals through recognizing and building upon existing strengths. Recent graduates are welcome as well as experienced physicians.
Why you’ll love the practice:
- ADAPT is a Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., voluntary day-program for people living with mental health symptoms. Patients learn coping skills for managing their behavioral health symptoms through six education groups daily. Focus is on the here and now, rather than deep trauma work. Clients may see a psychiatrist for medication evaluations if needed. Typical time in the program is 7-10 days.
Referrals for registering for the program come from many avenues: primary care clinics, therapists, providers, emergency rooms, insurance companies, behavioral health clinics, family members, and self-referrals. Once a referral is made, the ADAPT team will contact the prospective client to explain the program, determine eligibility, and set up an intake/start date.
The ADAPT clinical team is multidisciplinary, including Nurses, Social Workers, CD Counselors, Pharmacist, Social Worker, Occupational Therapists, Dieticians, Mental Health Counselors, and Psychiatrists.
PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center:
- 450-bed regional and community, not-for-profit medical center.
- Inpatient Behavioral Health unit is a 12-bed adult hospital setting with an emphasis on engagement and recovery-oriented treatment. There is an emphasis on crisis stabilization including medication evaluation. A holistic approach including physical and emotional care with individual and family direction is part of each person's treatment.
- Become a member of this physician-centric practice, and never compromise the values that brought you to medicine:
- Well trained and congenial colleagues
- Enthusiastic support staff
- Accomplished, accessible specialty physicians
- Competitive compensation with robust benefits package
- EPIC EMR
What you'll love about the community:
- Vancouver, Washington is in the Portland, Oregon metropolitan area. Live in either Vancouver or Portland
- Easy access to an abundance of recreational and cultural amenities including hiking, biking, skiing, water sports, fishing, fine dining, theatre, symphony and so much more.
- An exceptional school system.
- Take advantage of no state income tax in Washington.
PeaceHealth Benefits & Culture:
- Guaranteed Hourly First Year Salary: $151,502.00
- Along with a generous employment bonus and relocation assistance for those that qualify
- Integrated physician-led medical group
To learn more about working at PeaceHealth about the benefits offered, or for more information about PeaceHealth please visit our homepage www.peacehealth.org/careers.
Get a feeling for the Spirit of PeaceHealth through this three-minute video, and visit us on Facebook or LinkedIn!
For more information please contact Lyndse Neppl: [email protected]