Operations Specialist position is a Full Time, 1.00 FTE, Day position. Hourly compensation is $24.35 – $36.53; hiring rate dependent on qualifications and professional experience.
Is responsible for facilitating day to day operations within the department using independent judgment and discretion to problem solve questions and bring to resolution issues as they arise from within thefacility and by external customers. Assists with programs, projects, process and with planning, preparation and control of communications, events, records, statistics, reports and documents.
Details of the Position:
- Assists with regional compliance for areas such as Joint Commission, DOH, Fire, Building Codes, etc. Prepares documentation, reports and required materials for surveys.
- Oversees Fleet vehicle maintenance; problem solves issues, processes registration, addresses people issues; ensures operations are within safety policies and oversees the policy for Fleet Vehicles.
- Assists with property administration by acting as a resource for tenants and assists property management companies to resolve issues for both residential and commercial properties. Oversees work requests, maintains department database on all owned and leased facilities.
- Oversees the Utilities, including but not limited to electricity, gas, cable, etc.; responsible for the billing and trending, interfaces with companies to monitor rate hikes, etc. Oversees approximately 25-30 billings per utility.
- Responsible for purchasing, monitor buying for facilities, address issues with vendors, submits orders, submits invoices and researches information for materials and services meeting with vendors as necessary to obtain information, clarify questions, and resolves issues.
- In the absence of Purchasing personnel, issues emergency purchase orders, and processes invoices in coordination with Accounts Payable.
- Acts as facilities communications coordinator, answering all telephone service inquiries and service requests, and serves as the emergency contact point (via radio) for switchboard operators when hospital personnel request STAT assistance, forwarding critical information to appropriate engineers.
- Acts as System Administrator for the Maximo database and work order system, entering and updating information as appropriate and participating on the Maximo Steering Committee. Creates runs and distributes various reports and spreadsheets.
- Creates and maintains Customer Satisfaction Surveys for all facilities departments, including organizing and manipulating data gathered from the surveys.
- Communicates appropriately with all persons regardless of their age.
What You Bring:
- Associates degree or two years business school training; or equivalent knowledge and skills obtained through a combination of education, training and experience preferred.
- Minimum of two years of experience with facilities operations or equivalent is required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs.
- Experience with report-writing applications.
- Experience in maintenance or construction industries is preferred.
PeaceHealth is committed to the overall wellbeing of our caregivers: physical, emotional, financial, social, and spiritual. We offer caregivers a competitive and comprehensive total rewards package. Some of the many benefits included in this package are full medical/dental/vision coverage; 403b retirement plan employer base and matching contributions; paid time off; employer-paid life and disability insurance with additional buyup coverage options; tuition and continuing education reimbursement; wellness benefits, and expanded EAP and mental health program.
See how PeaceHealth is committed toInclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state or federal laws.
Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 including 2 doses of a 2-dose series or 1 dose of a 1-dose series plus 14 days beyond the final dose prior to start date.