PeaceHealth is seeking a Manager CareConnect Training for a Full Time, 1.00 FTE, Day position. Hourly compensation is $47.48 – $71.22; hiring rate dependent on qualifications and professional experience.
Manages the CareConnect Training team with responsibility for results including costs, methods, and staffing and including development and implementation of all Epic training programs. Leads multi-disciplinary team that trains and supports caregivers in the delivery of safe, evidence-based patient care in a healing environment using our Electronic Health Records (EHR). Oversees the design and support of technology enhanced processes for effective and efficient adult learning. Plans and implements quality improvement and standardization strategies. Collaborates effectively across networks and is responsible for effective coordination and communication with network partners. Ensures existing documentation and standardized training modules are maintained and updated.
- Implements system-wide CareConnect training project plans and ensures achievement of organizational outcomes that meet project timelines.
- Leads and manages the CareConnect training team; hire, train, mentor, schedule, and manage performance and outcomes. Supports the professional development of all team members by providing access to continuing education and introduction to best-practice techniques in their individual disciplines. Creates and executes plans to increase employee engagement and satisfaction.
- Facilitates the intake of projects, providing consultation on scoping and impact assessment. Determines and engages appropriate Instructional Design resources to design, recommend, and size training methods suitable to the project and audience type. Partners with operational stakeholders to vet these training plans by role. Oversees the deliverables and monitors the effectiveness of education plans and responds or adjusts accordingly.
- Evaluates processes and procedures, strategically managing changes as needed. Ensures adherence to standard processes while maintaining high quality outcomes.
- Sets standards for developing and maintaining training environments, curriculum, and teaching methods. Develops policies in support of the education and training program.
- Creates and implements the strategy for development of e-Learning, distance learning, and classroom modules as necessary to support the overall training strategy. Develops alternative or creative solutions for addressing various training needs and audiences.
- Assists in management of the department budget, tracking expenditures, expense report approval, purchases, etc. with budget authority as delegated for assigned areas.
- Analyzes resource requirements of the department for application coverage, project support, and fluctuating onboarding volumes to develop cross-training plans and recommendations for staffing levels with supporting justification documentation.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
WHAT YOU BRING:
- Bachelor’s degree required or a combination of education and professional experience that provides the incumbent with the requisite knowledge, skills and ability to successfully perform the job.
- Master’s degree strongly preferred.
- Five years in education, or a training related position required.
- Minimum two years in a related leadership or management position, preferably in a healthcare environment required.
- Training or certification in adult learning theory, needs assessment, ROI, Lean processes, human performance technology, or management preferred.
- Epic certification or certification within the last 3 years required
- Proven success managing large-scale application training projects
- Ability to lead others effectively in a multi-state, multi-facility environment, preferably in healthcare or other highly matrixed organization
- Experience leading the development of web-based, distance learning, or other educational modalities
- Experience in information systems project management and facilitation
- Strong expertise utilizing learning management systems
- Ability to deliver financial results for areas of accountability
- Strong analysis/problem solving and critical thinking
- Excellent computer skills with and knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong leadership, facilitation and teaching skills
- Ability to work with multi-disciplinary teams
- Proven ability to work independently prioritize essential tasks and meet deadlines
- Ability to travel
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing with all levels of the organization
- Exceptional customer relationship and communication skills
REGIONAL/LOCATION SPECIFIC NOTES
- Requires travel as needed to any PeaceHealth facility.
- Work requires moderate physical exertion from up to 65% of the time.
- Ability to lift objects weighing 50 lbs. or less.
- Work is performed under normal working conditions with adequate lighting and ventilation.
- Duties require the ability to concentrate and pay close attention to detail (more than 65% of work time).
PeaceHealth is committed to the overall wellbeing of our caregivers: physical, emotional, financial, social, and spiritual. We offer caregivers a competitive and comprehensive total rewards package. Some of the many benefits included in this package are full medical/dental/vision coverage; 403b retirement plan employer base and matching contributions; paid time off; employer-paid life and disability insurance with additional buyup coverage options; tuition and continuing education reimbursement; wellness benefits, and expanded EAP and mental health program.
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state or federal laws.
Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 including 2 doses of a 2-dose series or 1 dose of a 1-dose series plus 14 days beyond the final dose prior to start date.