PeaceHealth is seeking two BE/BC Rheumatologists to join PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center located in Vancouver, Washington (Portland Metro Area). Work with PeaceHealth leaders to formulate a new Rheumatology Department serving patients in Southwest Washington.
- Washington State's #1 Healthiest Employer
- Large referral base with huge catchment area
- Guaranteed first year income: $262,323
- Competitive compensation plus signing bonus and relocation assistance
- CME reimbursement
- Fully paid malpractice insurance
- Exceptional health coverage options and retirement plans
- Educational loan reimbursement (to those who qualify)
- Employee Wellness Program with FitBit allowance and up to $400 in incentives for healthy lifestyle
- Epic EMR
Why you’ll love Vancouver:
- Vancouver is a robust, independent city with over 160,000 residents and is the largest suburb of Portland, Oregon.
- Outdoor enthusiasts will enjoy quick access to the Pacific Ocean, Mount Hood, Mount St. Helens, and never-ending recreational activities of the Pacific Northwest. We are home to some of the world’s best mountain biking and wind-surfing locales.
- Nationally recognized farm-to-table cuisine, craft microbreweries, and gourmet coffeehouses will keep the most discerning food critic happy.
- A thriving arts, theater, and music scene and our 26 colleges and universities attract renowned authors, performers, and speakers.
- There is no Washington State personal income tax.
- PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center is a 450-bed hospital with a Level II trauma center. The Emergency Department is the busiest in Southwest Washington, caring for over 76,000 patients yearly.
- State-of-the-art 14-bed inpatient rehabilitation floor provides intensive therapy services.
- Our integrated physician-led medical group has over 1,000 active medical providers with most specialty services represented.
To learn more, please contact:
Kim Dianich, CMSR PHR, Senior Provider Recruiter
PeaceHealth’s community of health care professionals in the Vancouver area include PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center, a 450-bed tertiary-level hospital with complete services, and PeaceHealth Medical Group, a multi-specialty group serving communities throughout Clark County.
PeaceHealth offers outstanding Benefits!
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state or federal laws.