Job ID: 54720
Location: Springfield, OR
Work Type: Full Time
Shift Length: Variable
Benefit Eligibility: Full-time benefits
Position: Physician – Internal Medicine
Location: Eugene and Springfield, Oregon
Duties: Diagnosis and non-surgical treatment of diseases and injuries of internal organ systems. Provide care mainly for adults who have a wide range of problems associated with internal organs. Examine patients using up-to-date medical instruments and equipment. Order and/or execute various tests, analyses, and diagnostic images to provide information on the patient's condition. Analyze reports and findings of tests and examinations, and diagnose conditions. Administer or prescribe treatments and drugs. Advise patients concerning diet, hygiene, and methods for prevention of disease; and document care. Prepare and complete records, work with team members for the efficient and orderly flow of patients. Travel: work will be performed in multiple worksites in same Metropolitan Statistical Area / Lane County.
1. M.D. or D.O. or foreign equivalent degree
2. Successful completion of an ACGME or AOA-accredited U.S. Internal Medicine Residency or RCPSC-accredited Canadian Internal Medicine Residency
3. Unrestricted license to practice medicine in Oregon (or ability to obtain unrestricted license to practice medicine in Oregon prior to hire)
4. Board Certified in Internal Medicine by the ABIM, AOBIM or the RCPSC or Board Eligible (If Board Eligible, must achieve Board Certification within five (5) years of completion of residency and applicants must agree to do so.)
· Must have proof of legal authority to work in the United States.
· Employment will be contingent upon passing background check, reference check and drug test and proof of compliance with any PeaceHealth COVID-19 Vaccine Requirement Policies in effect at time of application.
Wage: $269,446.76 per year
All experience, skills and requirements may be gained concurrently.
Send résumé/cover letter to PeaceHealth, Attn: Brian Rasmussen, 1115 SE 164th Avenue, Dept. 358, Vancouver, WA 98683 or apply online at: http://careers.peacehealth.org, Job Requisition #54720 Résumé/cover letter must address each and every requirement or the application will be rejected.