Food Service Assistant - Nutrition Services
This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 56967
Location: Springfield, OR
Work Type: Part Time
Shift Length: Variable
Benefit Eligibility: Part-time benefits
Are you interested in an entry-level food service position but don’t want to work in fast food? Do you have a passion for serving others and healing through food in the healthcare industry? PeaceHealth may be the place for you!
We have openings for Customer Service Part-Time .50 FTE positions for various shifts. Compensation starts at $18.00-$23.52/hr,more depending on experience. We offer generous paid time off, comprehensive medical, dental and vision benefits, career development, advancement opportunities, and tuition reimbursement to support continuing education.
- Accurate cash handling and adherence to cash handling policy and procedures.
- Portion and serve food following applicable guidelines. Answer customer questions about food choices and preparation.
- Follow instructions for work station set up and clean up as assigned.
- Stock and clean service areas, Transport food, supplies and trash as directed.
- May operate dish machine and perform heavy cleaning duties following safety and sanitation guidelines.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Top reasons to work with Peace Health:
- Competitive compensation, great benefit package including excellent health benefits
- Career advancement opportunities within your first year!
- Tuition reimbursement to support continuing education
- Premium reduction program (may cover the cost of premiums for your entire household)
- Peace Health welcomes LGBTQ+ and is committed to developing a diverse and inclusive work environment.
What You Bring
- May require Food Handlers Card.
- Proficient computer/keyboarding skills
- Ability to work well with others
- Strong customer service skills
- Proficient in mathematics
For full consideration please e-mail [email protected]