PeaceHealth Medical Group is seeking three outstanding full-time experienced Urgent Care Nurse Practitioners or Physician Assistants to join the Memorial Urgent Care practice located in beautiful downtown Vancouver, WA. PeaceHealth’s Urgent Care-Memorial Clinic in Vancouver serves patients who need to see a doctor quickly for non-life-threatening illnesses and injuries such as cuts and bruises, sprains and strains, severe colds and flu, allergies, and rashes. This clinic is growing by adding three additional full-time providers. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of one to two years of Urgent Care experience. BLS and ACLS are required. PALS and ATLS are preferred.
Highlights about the practice:
- Established, fast-paced outpatient-only Urgent Care practice with EPIC EMR
- A collegial team of 3 physicians and four advanced practice clinicians
- Reputation and back-up of PeaceHealth Southwest's Emergency Room
- Physician-led medical group offering a supportive and collaborative work environment
- Memorial Urgent Care is open 7 days a week and on all holidays
- Onsite x-ray, lab, and pharmacy services available for rapid care
Why you’ll love Vancouver:
- Providers are deeply integrated into the community and they have a strong desire to care for their neighbors.
- Vancouver has a robust, independent city with over 160k people with the additional advantage of being part of the Portland, Oregon metro area.
- Vancouver is the county seat in Clark County named for the Lewis and Clark expedition
- The temperate climate in eastern Washington and Oregon nurtures beautiful landscapes, bountiful fruit and vegetable harvests, and world-famous flowers such as tulips and roses.
- Outdoor lovers will enjoy quick access to the Pacific Ocean, Mt. Hood, Mount St. Helens, and never-ending outdoor recreation options in the Pacific Northwest
- The metro area has world-class cuisine, wine, and beer, mostly locally produced and sourced.
- Downtown Vancouver is only 9 miles from downtown Portland, 80 miles to the Pacific Coast, and 160 miles to Seattle
- Washington State does not have a state income tax
- PeaceHealth Memorial Urgent Care website.
- PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center community profile. They are one of the largest employers in Clark County.
- Last year there were more than 224k outpatient clinic visits
- Over 600 active medical providers with most specialty services provided locally
- In 2014 they received a Gold Star Recognition from the Washington State Hospital Association for clinical initiatives designed to reduce readmission rates and infections.
- Guaranteed first-year income: $129,658.00
- Along with a generous employment bonus and relocation assistance
- A medical home model with care teams and integrated EPIC EMR
- PeaceHealth Medical Group is physician-led and embraces a leadership model fully rooted in our Mission and Values and in our heritage as a Catholic healthcare ministry