PeaceHealth Medical Group / St John Medical Center in Longview, Washington is seeking a CRNA to provide occasional per diem coverage. Join our 13-member Anesthesia team within our 125-member multi-specialty group. St John Medical Center is a Level III, 200-bed, state of the art, community, not-for profit medical center. Come grow with us!
Join Washington state's #1 healthiest employer!
Here are a few other reasons why you'll love Longview, WA:
- Our Providers are deeply integrated with the community and have a have a strong desire to care for their neighbors.
- Outdoor lovers will enjoy quick access to the Columbia River Gorge, Pacific Ocean, Mount St. Helens, as well the never-ending outdoor recreational options in the Pacific Northwest.
- Longview and the neighboring community of Kelso have a combined population over 57,000, so you’ll skip the trip to the larger cities for your shopping and dining needs. Our area has many locally-owned specialty restaurants and shops plus national chains and a variety of grocery shopping options.
- Longview has affordable, brand new housing well below the prices of the nearby metro areas.
- We are the headquarters for the Cowlitz Indian Tribe which lends its name to the county.
- Longview was founded near the Columbia River which supports thriving lumber and marine industries that still exist there today.
- Washington State has no income tax.
Love where you work:
- Join a team of 5 Anesthesiologists and 8 CRNA's providing inpatient/outpatient OR anesthesia services in a collegial, independent practice model.
- Surgical specialties at St. John's Medical Center include ortho, general, urology, ENT, colorectal, GYN, pulmonary/critical care, cataracts, occasional dental, and 2 endoscopy suites. Off-site coverage includes cath-lab, MRI, and trauma response. No cardiac, neurosurgery or transplant.
- CRNA staff covers all OB.
- 40 hours per week; ten-hour day shifts, Monday-Friday. No weekends or holidays.
- NO CALL.
- US guided regional experience and desire to work independently as part of a team are required.
- Enjoy a walk or picnic along Lake Sacajewea during your lunch break.
Position is paid at an hourly rate of $135.20 and includes medical malpractice insurance.
If this opportunity interests you, reach out for more information:
Kim Dianich, Senior Provider Recruiter - [email protected]
PeaceHealth's community of health care professionals in southwest Washington includes St. John Medical Center, a 193-bed acute-care hospital and Level III Trauma Center, and PeaceHealth Medical Group, a group of primary care and specialty physicians with clinics in the Longview area.
- First year salary amount:
- Employment bonus
- Relocation Assistance
- Education Loan Reimbursement (if applicable)
- CME Allowance
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state or federal laws.