This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 59003
Location: Vancouver, WA
Work Type: Per Diem - Relief
Shift Length: 10 Hours
Benefit Eligibility: Select benefits
Are you looking for fulfilment in your work? Do you have a passion for serving others and healing through food in the healthcare industry? PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center may be the place for you! Come join our amazing, growing team while working a condensed work week schedule that encourages work-life balance.
We are seeking Diet Representatives Lead- Patient Services for a Per Diem/Relief, 0.00 FTE, variable position. Compensation starts at $20.14-30.21 per hour, depending on experience. We offer on-the-job dietary training, generous paid time off, comprehensive medical, dental and vision benefits, free meal allowance, career development, advancement opportunities, and tuition reimbursement to support continuing education.
· Distribute appropriate menus for patients to select from. Assist patients with menu selection as needed. Deliver meals to patients at scheduled times.
· Coordinate with Registered Dietitians to approve patient food requests based on diet order and food availability. Determine needs of between-meal nourishment and orders as needed.
· Process all diet orders received from nursing services in preparation for meal production and service. May coordinate food production information with kitchen staff.
· Use approved computer charting methods to communicate clarification of individual patient needs related to food and nutrition to ensure meal order accuracy and prompt delivery.
· Stock patient pantry supplies and track usage daily.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
· Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19.
· Must be over 18 years old. High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
· Washington State Food Handler Card is required.
· Must be able to read, write and communicate effectively in English.
· Strong customer service skills.
· Ability to work well with others.
· Work requires moderate physical exertion at least 66% of the time.
· Proficient in computer/keyboarding skills. Proficient in mathematics.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume or reach out [email protected]