Join our growing Endocrinology practice at PeaceHealth!
- 200 new patient referrals per month seeing a wide variety of endocrine and diabetes
- Adult and Pediatric Endocrinology practice
- 3 full time, and 1 part time adult Endocrinologists
- 1 Certified Medical Assistant/provider
- 1 Diabetes Educator in the clinic and an additional CDE support in Endocrine and Primary Care
- 2 Glooko stations
- 1 Triage Nurse and 1 CDE Care Coordinator
- Flexible 4 or 5 day work week
- 12-15 patients/ day
- Call is divided equally, mostly outpatient
- Supportive Administrative team, strong mentor and training programs for new graduates or experienced provider
Here’s why you should experience Eugene, Oregon:
- Eugene is the place for the outdoor enthusiast. With everything from hiking, biking, kayaking, swimming, running and water sports, there is no shortage of things to do outside. Check out Spencer’s Butte which provides some spectacular views of the city!
- The Hult Center for the Performing Arts features all kinds of entertainment including jazz, opera, ballet, the Eugene symphony and choir. Eugene also has other numerous venues for live music, major concerts and theater.
- Go shopping at the 5th street market. Spend an afternoon visiting the shops and enjoy a multitude of international cuisine while local musicians provide live entertainment at the market.
- Sports fanatic? Eugene is home to the University of Oregon (Mighty Ducks) where you can catch professional, Olympic and collegiate sporting events
- If you’re an avid runner, Eugene is known as Track Town U.S.A! Eugene is also known for being a very cycling friendly city!
- Local airport with direct destinations all over the Western part of the United States.
- 1 hour away from the city of Florence, situated on the scenic Oregon coast. Florence, Oregon was voted the nation's "most beautiful small city" by Expedia!
- Home to a community of strong education. Many high schools were given top accolades in the state of Oregon.
- First year salary amount at 1.0 FTE: $271,000
- Employment bonus
- Relocation Assistance
- CME Allowance
Eugene, Oregon ranked 9th on the Livability Top 100 Best Places to Live. Come experience the wide array of restaurants, visit the fermentation district, and entertainment venues that make Eugene a true urban playground. Eugene boasts cultural amenities typical of larger cities, from the Jordan Schnitzer Museum of Art to the world-famous Oregon Bach Festival. Eugene is home to the University of Oregon Ducks! Historic Hayward field will host the Olympic Trials in 2021, NCAA Track & Field Championships, and the World Athletics Championships in 2022. The area offers outdoor produce markets, abundant parks, camping, hiking, wine tasting, and natural beauty. It truly is a place to experience and love!
For more information please contact Brian Rasmussen: [email protected]
PeaceHealth Sacred Heart Medical Center at Riverbend is a state-of-the-art regional medical center. On the leading edge of evidence-based hospital design, and creating a patient-centered, healing environment with a strong focus on quality clinical outcomes and patient safety.
PeaceHealth offers outstandingBenefits!
See how PeaceHealth is committed toInclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state or federal laws.