PeaceHealth is seeking a Learning Technologies Analyst - Talent Development Support Services for a Full Time, 1.00 FTE, Day position. The general salary range for this job opening at PeaceHealth is $30.95 – $46.43. The actual hiring rate is dependent upon several factors, including but not limited to, the job/position responsibilities, location, terms of the applicable collective bargaining agreement, education, training, work experience, seniority, work performance, etc.
Develops and maintains learning & competency management systems/technology to support the timely, efficient and accurate delivery of services to leaders, caregivers and other customers. Analyzes internal and third-party learning systems, develops business requirement specifications, performs system testing, planning and implementation, in addition to administration, support, report development and maintenance of learning management systems (LMS). Continually monitors information needs and designs new or modifies existing systems to meet changing requirements. Trains managers, educators, instructors, and end-users how to effectively use the LMS to complete assignments, competencies, skills assessments, tasks, and run reports
- In partnership with Learning and Development, as well as Human Resources and Information Services, ensures Learning and Development data systems are operational, up-to-date and accessible for transactional processing and reporting.
- Serves as a stakeholder for LMS system upgrades. Executes application testing, coordinates LMS user testing, works with stakeholder teams in developing test plans/scripts, and implements and evaluates new functionality. Understands enhancements and fixes delivered by the vendor as part of their system maintenance programs.
- Collaborates with other resources in reviewing, selecting, implementing, developing, and supporting new learning management systems. Recommends and implements technology solutions to enhance existing systems’ functionality.
- Develops SQL stored procedures and SQL-based queries that integrate with Business Intelligence reporting tools and delivery schedules to deliver reports, dashboards, and metrics to customers.
- Consults with users to develop, maintain, produce, and distribute standard, custom, and compliance reports and dashboards to analyze performance and identify areas for improvements for leaders and executives.
- Acts as an internal consultant and advocate for Learning Functions by providing consultative and functional assistance to end users for ongoing administration of assignments and learning modules.
- Analyzes Learning Functions’ performance against industry benchmarks.
- Calculates ROI for approved and measured learning initiatives.
- Develops and implements process flows, automated notifications, forms, reports, and dashboards to support Learning Function strategies.
- Completes the analysis, design, development, implementation, delivery, and evaluation of end-user, educator, instructor, and manager training programs related to using the LMS. Develops and maintains job aids and online help ‘how-to’ guides using PeaceHealth training standards, processes, and templates. Measures and compares results to desired outcomes and objectives.
- Serves as a liaison and develops collaborative relationships with external system vendors to support/enhance existing functionality and new technology.
- Coordinates tables pertaining to LMS systems; maintains integrity and security of databases by performing regular system audits.
- Monitors and troubleshoots LMS system issues and identifies, escalates, and/or implements technical solutions.
- Performs other duties as required or assigned.
WHAT YOU BRING:
- Bachelor’s degree in Education Technology, Information Technology, Human Resources or Business Management; or equivalent knowledge obtained through a combination of education, training and experience.
- Minimum of 3 years’ system/application support experience required.
- Learning Management System experience preferred
- Minimum of three years’ experience in report creation using business intelligence tools, SQL, or Crystal preferred
- Certifications: PHR, SPHR a plus.
- Knowledge of technology and application architecture, relational databases, system interfaces, and system security
- Advanced skills in the use MS Office applications, specifically Excel
- Skill in managing projects independently to reach successful outcomes
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work remotely
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
PHYSICAL AND COGNITIVE REQUIREMENTS:
- Work requires fairly light physical exertion from up to 65% of the time.
- Ability to lift objects weighing 30 lbs. or less.
- Work is performed under normal working conditions with adequate lighting and ventilation.
- Job duties frequently require intense concentration and attention to detail (up to 65% of work time).
PeaceHealth is committed to the overall wellbeing of our caregivers: physical, emotional, financial, social, and spiritual. We offer caregivers a competitive and comprehensive total rewards package. Some of the many benefits included in this package are full medical/dental/vision coverage; 403b retirement plan employer base and matching contributions; paid time off; employer-paid life and disability insurance with additional buyup coverage options; tuition and continuing education reimbursement; wellness benefits, and expanded EAP and mental health program.
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state or federal laws.
PeaceHealth requires a completed Primary Vaccine Series (e.g., 2 dose monovalent Pfizer, Moderna or Novavax series or 1 dose J&J vaccine series) or be Up to Date (receiving the most recent Pfizer/Moderna bivalent vaccine/booster) for COVID-19 vaccination prior to their start date. PeaceHealth has a medical and religious exemption request process for those that are unable to receive the COVID-19 primary vaccine series due to medical/religious reasons. For caregivers that will be working in Oregon there is a personal vaccine exemption form that may be requested.