PeaceHealth Medical Group is seeking a Board Certified Urologist interested in providing per diem coverage at PeaceHealth St. John Medical Center in Longview, Washington.
We value clinicians and support them through our New Clinician Education Program, Practice Experience Program, Vital Work Life Clinician Well-being Program and more. Plus, we are Washington State's #1 Healthiest Employer!
Why you’ll love the practice:
- Join an established practice of two urologists.
- Call frequency 1:4
- Broad scope of practice including general urology and female urology.
- ASC on site at clinic as well as hospital-based procedures
- Our Urologists have 2 Clinic Days/2 Surgery days per week
- EPIC EMR
- St. John Medical Center is a 193-bed hospital with Level III trauma center
- Recognized with a Beacon Award for critical care outcomes
- Over 250 active medical providers with most specialty services provided locally to more than 180,000 patients per year
- The service area for this community is over 100,000
Position is paid at an hourly rate of $273.51 plus additional for call coverage. Also includes medical malpractice insurance and tail coverage with the potential for a travel and accommodation allotment.
Reach out to learn more, contact Kim Dianich [email protected]
PeaceHealth's community of health care professionals in southwest Washington includes St. John Medical Center, a 193-bed acute-care hospital and Level III Trauma Center, and PeaceHealth Medical Group, a group of primary care and specialty physicians with clinics in the Longview area.
Why you’ll love Longview:
- Our Providers are deeply integrated with the community and have a have a strong desire to care for their neighbors.
- Forbes magazine listed Longview as one of the prettiest towns in America due to its proximity to the Columbia River, Mount St. Helens, and beautiful local parks.
- Outdoor lovers will enjoy quick access to the Pacific Ocean, Mount St. Helens, and also the never-ending outdoor recreational options in the Pacific Northwest.
- Located 45 miles north of the Portland metro area and 120 miles south of Seattle.
- Longview and the neighboring community of Kelso have a combined population over 57,000. We have many locally-owned specialty restaurants and shops, plus several national chains and a variety of grocery shopping options.
- Affordable, brand new housing well below the prices of the nearby metros.
- We are the headquarters for the Cowlitz Indian Tribe which lends its name to the county.
- Longview was founded near the Columbia River which supports the thriving lumber and marine industries that still exist there today.
- Washington State has no income tax if you live in the state.
EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state or federal laws.